35. First date

Perries Pov
I hadn't been on a date in what seems like forever. After Zayne ended us I was just working on myself. I was trying to make myself who I wanted to be and don't want to date anyone for a while. However after a year I started to look at people again before Jesy told me about Alex. Jesy was the queen of setting us all up with others. She knew Alex through her friends which made me trust him a bit more. We had been talking to eachother for about a week before he asked me to go on a date tonight. We were just going to a small restaurant near his because it has a VIP part so the public can't see us and start making rumours.

The girls were helping me get ready to go to his and I hoped that everything went smoothly. On top of all this talking to people we had just released our new single Shout Out To My Ex and I was in love with this song. We all feel like it is something that anyone can relate to and it will forever hold a place in my heart. Parts of this song was based on real life situations that me and the girls had been in but most of our songs did that which was always why we like them so much. Jade had did my makeup and it looked stunning while Leigh picked out some clothes.

P: Jade your so amazing at makeup
JT: Aren't I just
L: My turn come get dressed
P: Leigh i love it so much

JN: Your car is outside P: I'm so nervous JT: U will be fine L: Just call if u need anything but you like him alot anyways P: Yeah it will be fine JN: Have fun we love u bye P: Love use to

P: I'm so nervous
JT: U will be fine
L: Just call if u need anything but you like him alot anyways
P: Yeah it will be fine
JN: Have fun we love u bye
P: Love use to

Perries Pov
I was in the car on the way to the restaurant near Alex's. I had never been here before so was excited to see what it was like. It was only a 20 minutes drive or so until I arrived and got out the car. I headed inside through the back door after I had proved who I was. I think it was incase people tried to fake who they really were.

He was already sat at a table and he waved a bit at me before I walked over. He got up and pulled my chair out before sitting himself back down. We both ordered our food before the person I wanted to see the least walked straight in. Zayne and Gigi walked in and they both gave me evil eyes. I hadn't done anything to Gigi but if we ever saw eachother she would look at me weirdly.

I know it would be awkward for her since I'm her boyfriends ex but like seriously. It wasn't even as if I had did anything to hurt him it was him that caused all the trouble. I could feel myself getting all stressed out and I just had to remember that Alex had took me here and I wasn't letting them ruin my night.

Alex's Pov
My date with Perrie was going amazingly. We had laughed and talked about the most random of things. It turns out we both love sleep and dogs as much as eachother. Then  a couple walk in hand in hand and I see Perrie tense up. I recognise the male as Zayne which is understandably why she was so tense. His girlfriend who I can't even remember her name was giving her some filthy looks and I know that Perrie wouldn't do anything to her.

A: U alright
P: mmhm
A: I know who they are so don't worry about that.
P: I promise I'm over him just
A: Don't worry. It's hard seeing them again.
P: Yeah and it doesn't help when the whole world still ships us together
A: I can't imagine what that's like. Also why did whoever he is with look at you like that
P: I don't know she seems to have a problem with me
A: Maybe she is jealous
P: What would she be Jelous of.
A: the fact that your 10x Prettier, sexier and more amazing then she is
P: I'm not but thanks
A: u r and that is something u will have to get used to
P: why would that be
A: Because I plan on spending alot of time with u
P: Who said I want to
A: Do u
P: Maybe
A: I'll take that as a yes
P: Okay then

Perries Pov
I did want to spend a lot of time with Alex but I wasn't telling him that. I went to the bathroom and Gigi was in there. It was so awkward I was just trying to mind my own business however she seemed to have other plans. She came up to me and started saying a whole load of stuff to me. Zayne had clearly told her things about me which I didn't want anyone to know and she was trying to threaten me with them. She put on so more lipstick before she left the bathroom.

I knew that they were just threats what she had said but I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if the public found out about it. She had made me so weak and I could feel myself shaking as I fell to the floor and everything went dark.

Hope u enjoy this one xx
An interesting first date don't u think.