36. At the club (Part 3)

Hi it's me. Part 1 and Part 2 of this are in my little mix one shots however this chapter is after it but Alerrie. So make sure you have read the other parts before this one. Also happy Valentine's day xx

Alexs pov
Jesys had just informed me about what Zayne had did to Perrie. I was so mad but not at Perrie at Zayne. I know she is probably feeling guilty and like it is all her fault when it really isn't. I'm going to have to cheer her up and I hope that she isn't in to much pain. I hear the door and 2 familiar voices. Jesy and Pez are both there and Perrie looks so hurt. There is so many tears in her eyes and I can tell she is trying to stay strong. Perrie walks over to me and I pull her into a hug. She winced a bit and I knew he had hurt her. Jesy gave me a bit more information while Perrie stayed cuddled into my arms. After Jesy had made sure Perrie was comfortable with me considering she had only spoken to the girls and police since the incident she left. Me and Pez stayed in the same position before i saw her eyes closing and knew she was going to have to get sorted and go to bed.

"Do u want to go to bed" I asked softly and carefully incase she had a headache. She just nods her head and i so wished i could hear her voice or know the thoughts which were going through her head. "Do u want me to carry u" I whispered knowing that she was probably not feeling good. She nods her head again and this just shows me how hurt she is. Usually she would never accept help and do things as independently as possible. I gently picked her up and she made a lot of noises. I wanted to hear her voice but hearing her in this much pain was extremely hard. Once we were upstairs i lay her on the bed and her hoodie had raised a bit. I had already saw the bruises on her face but the ones on her legs were even worse. "Pez are u just staying in the hoodie". "Yeah" she sweetly said. Her voice was like heaven and i could listen to it all day.

A: Do u need anythings babe
P: No
A: Sure i don't mind.
P: Yeah. I'm just going to sleep
A: Night then baby

She hadn't cuddle up to me like normal but i just thought she was to tired. She must of fell asleep within minutes and i was happy she was getting some rest. She was definitely shook by the events that had happened and it was one of the hardest things for me to watch. I just wanted to protect her from everything and show her that i was there for her. The light that usually shined so bright in her ocean blue eyes was now gone. The tone of her voice had changed and i knew she felt guilty. She was blaming herself inside and i didn't know why because it wasn't like she planned this to happen. In the morning i was going to have to tell her that i didn't blame her and try and get my Perrie back. I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep myself.

I was awoken to small cries at around 4am and i knew they were Perries. She was lay tossing and turning and i could see that she was having a nightmare. I gently shook her and tried to wake her up. It took a few minutes for her to wake up and her eyes pinged open. Her breathing had gotten more rapid and she was very pale. I wrapped mya rms around her and tried to give her some comfort. She eventually settled into my arms and began to breathe normally again.

A: Your alright Pez. Your home and in bed
P: Sorry
A: U have nothing to be sorry for
P: But
A: no buts. Everything that happened from him hurting you to waken me up is not your fault. He has hurt you and that isn't alright. Don't blame yourself because u didn't ask for it to happen.
P: U don't blame me or think i'm a slut
A: U r anything but that and im not going to blame u for something u didnt do. I love u so so much and it hurts me knowing what he has did to you
P: I love u too
A: Now do u want painkillers or anything
P: Please but while u get them can i go in the shower because i feel disgusting
A: Yeah u dont have to ask
P: I'll be quick
A: Take as long as u want

Perries pov
I was in the shower and i felt so much better. It stung alot but it felt like i was washing what he had did to me away. Once i got out and put some fresh pjs on i saw Alex sat on the bed. There was a glass of water and some tabelts on my bedside table and he had filled my hot water bottle up.

A: better now
P: A bit and thanks for everything
A: Dont worry now come here
P: I like your cuddles
A: I like cuddling you as well.

Thank you for reading and supporting me. Writing is one of my many hobbies and im glad to share it with use xx