33. Football Match

Super Sorry that this request took so long to do

Alex's Pov
Well that was probably one of the worst games we have ever played. We had dropped to third on the table now and the chances of us winning the cup was now very slim. I only played the first half of the match and then he subbed me off. I was not surprised at all that I had been took off considering how bad I was playing. I must of had about 3 open shots but they all went in the complete wrong direction. I now wanted the world to swallow me up considering the team couldn't make up for all the chances I had missed costing the match. I could never forgive myself if this is the reason Liverpool doesn't win this season.

I now just wanted to go back home to Perire and cuddle her as much as I want. She always knew what to say when I was frustrated with how I played or just annoyed at anything.

Perries Pov
After I had watched the match I knew that Alex was going to be in a bad mood when he got back. Sometimes he cares to much about football but I suppose I get annoyed at our music sometimes. It was now 20:00 and he would be back around 21:30.

We would probably just watch a movie or soemthing before we went to bed.

Alex's Pov
I got home and quickly climbed out the car and opened the door. I was greeted by a very excited Hatchi who must of heard me coming in. I was still super annoyed at the match and wondered if Perrie had saw how bad I had played. The rest of the team had told me we all have off days and it was okay but I just knew they were saying that to make me feel better about myself.

I open the door and don't have a clue where Perrie is. She isn't in the living room or the kitchen so I go upstairs to see if I could find her. It was very unusual for her to not come to the door when I got home however it was last now and she could possibly be asleep.

I went upstairs and found Perrie lay on her phone with headphones in. She jumped when she saw me stood next to the bed and I don't think she relaised that I was even home yet.

P: Hi
A: Hi
P: Don't beat yourself up
A: Who said I was
P: Well that says everything
A: What do u mean
P: The way your speaking to me
A: I don't get it. I'm going in the shower

Perries Pov
Alex was now banging around on the stairs and in the bathroom. He was in a really bad mood and it was honestly frustrating. I don't get why he can't just leave it and try again next time. It's not as if it's something that is going to be remembered for forever. After the next match it will be completely forgotten about.

He came back in all sorted to go to bed. We would normally just watch a movie or something but i dont know how well that is going to go. He was just frustrated but I don't see why he was taking it out on me.

P: Out of your mood yet
A: I'm not in a mood
P: Clearly u r. Just forget about it
A: No I won't.
P: don't use that voice with me
A: I'm not I don't get it. I'm going to the other room. Night
P: Night

I lay awake for ages and it was weird sleeping in an empty bed. I felt so lonely and just wanted cuddles. I was considering going to the other room however I didn't fancy having another argument at this time of night.

Alex's Pov
I felt so bad for what had happened with Perrie. It was now 2am and I hadnt fell asleep yet. I know I took my anger out on her and she didn't deserve it. She was all I could think of and I knew I was going to have to apologise to her.

The next morning
Perries Pov
I woke up to a cold bed and that was when I relaised last night's events. He was always a bit moody if a match didn't go well however it had never got this bad. It was then that I realised that the bedroom door was open and he was stood in the doorway. I didn't know what he was doing there or how he had been there.

A: Morning baby
P: Morning
A: I'm so sorry
P: Its fine it's over with now
A: Can I join u
P: Yes u need to make up for last night by giving me extra cuddles
A: I can definitely do that
P: Good. Also how long have u been stood there
A: About an hour
P: really that long
A: I couldn't sleep and wanted to be with u
P: U should of got in bed
A: I didn't know if u wanted me to
P: I always want u
A: How did u sleep
P: Not the best
A: Me neither
P: Wonder who's fault that is
A: I know. I love u
P: I love u more. Can we cuddle all day
A: Yeah we have nothing better to do

This is not the best but I got a bit confused when wording it and had to remove certain parts. Hope u enjoyed anyways xx