44. 😷 🤒 🤢 🤮

This one was started in January and i have just been adding random parts to it. Also my schedule is more prganised so updates should be more often and if you read my other books I will update them more frequently to. Xx

Perries Pov
Me and the girls had a day off today. Alex had been at a training camp for 2 weeks but he was coming back tomorrow. We had a daughter called Oakley who was 2 and she had so much energy. We had been to the park and met up with Jade and her little boy but now it was bedtime and she wouldn't settle down.

After chasing her around the house for 20 minutes she finally went upstairs and I helped her to put he pjs on and brush her teeth before getting into bed. Once she was asleep she would usually stay asleep which was good. I went back downstairs and put a movie on as I didn't know what else to do. I had missed Alex alot and was happy to know he was coming back tomorrow night.

After my movie and texting Alex I went to sleep knowing that I would probably be up early in the morning.

Alex's Pov
I was very happy because I was going to be able to see Perrie and Oakley today. What Perrie didn't know was that I was getting home a bit earlier because there wasn't as much traffic as we first thought there was going to be and we had left over an hour earlier. The estimated time to be back was now half 3 instead of half 5. That's 2 hours earlier i get to see my girls.

Perries pov
I had been up all night since Oakley wasn't well she came into mine and Alex's room at around 2 in the morning saying her stomach was hurting. I gave her some medicine to see if that would help and we would both be able to get some rest however she had been up every hour since then being sick. She was quite good at knowing when she was going to be sick and going to the bathroom. There was only 1 time it had ended up on the floor.

At 9am we both went downstairs and she ate a tiny bit of her toast but it came back yo again an hour later. I wished Alex was here to help me as I really don't like sick. It just makes me anxious and nervous. When I was younger I was sick quite often so I think it has trmautsised me about it.

Alex's pov
It was 11am and I knew the girls would be up now and the bus was quiet enough that I would be able to hear them. I face timed Perrie and she was white as a ghost. Then Oakleys head popped into the screen since she was lay ontop of Perrie. Oakley also didn't look very well.
P: hi
A: hi
O: dada me not well
A: you don't look quite right what's wrong
O: my tummy
P: she keeps being sick and she can't keep anything down her
A: aww my poorly baba
O: mama
P: yeah
O: can I go sleep
P: yeah
O: cinema
P: yeah you can go in the cinema room. 2 secs bubs and ill be back

P: im back
A: r u alright
P: just tired
A: sure that is all as u don't look well
P: im to hot and I have a headache
A: why don't u try and sleep a bit. You know that if she needs u she will wake u up
P: yeah. Please get home quickly
A: ill be home around 3:30. Thats 4 and a half hours. It will be over before you know it
P: love u
A: love u to baby

Perries pov
I had fell asleep after calling Alex my headache was still there but it was slightly better but my stomach felt like someone was ripping it apart. I was woke only an hour after fallen asleep to the sound of sick hitting the floor. I wished I had of just stayed awake because that would of meant she might of made it to the bathroom on time and there wouldn't be sick on the floor to clean up. It was a good job we had laminate flooring.

Later that day

Alex's pov
I opened the door and found my 2 girls cuddled up on the sofa next to them. They were both asleep however I have a feeling Oakley will be waking up soon as she is starting to move. You could tell they both went well and I just hoped whatever they had went away soon. I hated seeing them both this ill. "Dada" Oakley whispered before getting up off the sofa and coming to give me a cuddle.

A: hey oaks how r u
O: me sick
A: I know little one
O: mama sleep
A: yeah she's tired
P: im awake though
A: I missed u so much
P: I missed u to
A: u any better
P: no I feel worse

I have more to add to this but wanted to get this part up first. I have lots of half written like this so I might add to more of them xx