Chapter 17 || "Stalker."

- Calum -

I was always the last one to leave the locker room after practice, taking some time to actually shower - unlike the other boys who changed from their grass stained and sweaty soccer jerseys into their normal clothes, which I found extremely disgusting.

I stepped into the locker room just as the last person left, leaving me by myself. Drying my hair shortly with a towel, I threw my sports gear into my bag and slipped on some baggy sweatpants, instead of my usual black skinny jeans.

Tugging a t-shirt over my head - that looked a lot like Luke's - I pulled a beanie over my wet hair before leaving the locker room, twirling my car keys around my finger. Unlocking my car door, I got in, slamming it closed behind me. Just as I was about to start the car I spotted a girl walking on the sidewalk, away from the soccer field my team usually train at. I quickly recognized her as the girl that usually watched all our practices, which was a bit creepy.

Starting the car, I slowly pulled up next to her, rolling down the window. I leaned over a bit.

"Hey!"

I chuckled when she jumped, almost dropping the book bag that was slung over her shoulder "You're the girl that's always watches us train, aren't you? You know, it's been creeping the boys and I out. Are you like, a stalker or something?"

I heard her huff, and she started to walk a bit faster, to which I just pressed down on the gas pedal a little harder.

"Hey, I'm talking to you." I said

"I realized." She hissed as she kept on walking, almost running.

"You know, it's very rude not to reply when you're asked a question." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well, it's very rude to accuse someone of stalking."

"Accuse?" I snorted "You basically are."

The girl abruptly stopped, making me stop the car too.

"Because I would so stalk my own brother." She spat before she continued on walking at her previous fast pace.

"Wait, your brother is on the team?" I asked, feeling slightly surprised.

"Yes, and I like to watch him play because otherwise we'd never see each other." She explained.

"Why?"

"That's none of your business. Now would you fück off? Thank you."

I just shook my head at her reply, wanting to know who her brother was. Possibly so I could punch him in the face for not telling me he had such a hot sister.

I had never seen her up close - only from across the field - but she actually looked pretty good. I just would never admit that about a person that stalks other people, but now that she turned out not to be some creep and she said that one of the dudes is her brother, I was interested.

"Who's your brother?" I asked.

She didn't reply, so I repeated the question, thinking she might not have been able to hear me.

"Who is your brother?"

Stopping abruptly once more, her brown hair swished around as she spun to face me, obviously annoyed

"I heard you the first time."

I smiled kindly at her, possibly píssing her off even more.

"Well, then you should have replied," I shrugged, keeping the smile on my face.

"Maybe I was ignoring you, think about that." She replied. I laughed slightly, like it was some joke.

"You should understand that no one ignores me babe."