Chapter 12 || "Do it for Daddy."

- Pandora -

"C'mon Pandi, just one blowjob? Do it for Daddy!"

"Ashton, fück off." I groaned, picking up a teddy and chucking it at his head "I'm trying to write our report!"

"Fine, but I'll be waiting afterwards." He smirked, picking the teddy up off the floor and cuddling it to his chest.

I rolled my eyes and continued on writing, making up lie after lie to give to Mr Blackwell. Not only had we failed to feed our baby once over the weekend, we had dropped it, lost it and literally cooked it.

If that's not bad parenting then I don't know what is.

A small knock sounded on my bedroom door before it was swung open, an extremely annoyed Evie standing in the doorway.

I didn't even know what I had done, but I was in some severe shít.

"Hey Evie-" Ashton began, but she cut him off, storming into the middle of the room.

Her school clothes clung uncomfortably to her skin, her forehead drenched in sweat. She looked as if she had just spent the whole afternoon sunbathing.

"Hey-" I attempted, but she stopped me with a glare, her nostrils flaring wildly.

She was like a wild animal, except this wild animal happened to be my best friend.

"Where the fück were you?" She hissed, her eyes burning with rage.

"I was here?" I frowned, glancing at Ashton desperately.

He sent me a small nod in return, assuring me that if shít got real, he'd come to my rescue.

"Here, with that ässwipe?" She spat, pointing her finger accusingly at Ashton "The one who's bullied you all your life?"

"Hey!" Ashton cried, holding his hands up defensively "I've changed."

"You put up a picture of her only a couple days ago with the caption 'oink oink' dumb äss," she stated, her words laced with venom "look up the definition of bully."

"Look, Evie," I began gently, as if I was talking to a child "I know you think I'm leaving you, but I'm really not. Ashton's just here to help-"

"Entertain," he corrected, tightening the bandana around his head "I'm here to keep the spirits high, not to write shít. That's your job."

Evie raised her eyebrow doubtfully and I shrugged, my cheeks flushing slightly pink. In all honesty, I just wished she would tolerate Ashton a bit more. Maybe then, I could hang out with both of them without World War Three happening each and every time. But he wasn't exactly helping the situation, I must admit.

"I waited for you," she hissed, tugging stressfully at the hem of her shirt "outside music, for twenty fücking minutes."

I felt my heart falter in my chest as realisation hit me, my mouth feeling as if someone had just stuffed a thousand cotton balls into it.

I couldn't believe I had forgotten to meet her... Again.

"I am so sorry," I rushed, sitting myself up on my bed "I was talking with Michael and I kind of just-"

"Just what?" She spat, slowly shaking her head "Forgot that you were meant to be meeting me? Right outside your fücking classroom, since you forgot to come to mine last time. I felt so stupid Pandora."

"I know, I know." I mumbled, wincing at how insensitive I sounded "I'm really sorry Evie, I promise I'll remember next time."

"That's what you said last week," she groaned, placing her hands on her hips "and you still forgot."