Chapter 49 || "What about pre-cum?"

- Pandora -

Somewhere between the bedroom and the bathroom, I lost my bra, leaving me in just my awkward, teddy bear underwear. Ashton - however - remained fully clothed, dominating the situation just as I knew he would. He loved to be in charge - especially during séx - and for once, I didn't mind.

I sucked in a sharp breath as his hands groped at my body, sliding his calloused palms up my stomach towards my chest. His lips peppered hot, wet kisses down my neck towards my collar bone, sucking harshly at my pale, delicate skin. I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I ran them through his long scruffy hair, tugging in a manner I hoped was sexual. By the throaty groan that erupted from his lips, I knew I had succeeded.

As his lips continued down towards the waistband of my underwear, I focused my attention on the bottom of his top, attempting to undress him with my eyes. When that didn't work, I resorted to using my hands, sliding my palms underneath the material to feel the defined abs hidden underneath. Ashton easily took my hint and yanked it from his body, chucking it to lie in a crumpled heap on the floor. A voice inside of me yearned to tell him to pick it back up, fold it neatly and place it in a drawer or something, but I ignored that voice, because that voice was stupid.

I would not allow my mind to be a fücking cóck block.

"Cute panties." Ashton chuckled, hooking a finger beneath the elastic waistband before allowing it to snap back against my hip bone.

I squirmed in embarrassment, attempting to avoid all eye contact with the hazel eyed fückboy hovering above me. His lips were tugged upwards into a lopsided grin, his eyes bright with amusement.

I wanted to laugh along with him, but I couldn't find the humour.

"My mum bought them."

"Liz has good taste."

I rolled my eyes at his comment before wrapping my hands around the nape of his neck, tugging him down towards me. His smirk was still evident as he placed a soft kiss to my cheek, lingering slightly before pulling away. He then proceeded to place soft and slow kisses along the edge of my jaw line, his hands running down the sides of my body towards my thighs.

I bit back a gasp as he abruptly lowered himself against me, heatedly grinding our hips together before pulling away. It lasted about a second, but was probably the best second of my life, and I couldn't deny the hunger growing inside me.

I needed Ashton, physically and mentally.

"Ashton."

"Don't say my name like that." He muttered, his eyes narrowed as he slipped a finger beneath the waistband of my underwear, slowly sliding the thin material down my thighs to the bottoms of my legs "Say it properly."

"But I did? Wh-"

"Say my name, Pandora."

My frown deepened before a wave of realisation crashed over me, drowning me in embarrassment and discomfort. I awkwardly lowered my gaze as he smirked, running the pads of his fingers devilishly slowly up the inside of my thighs.

If I had known he would require me to call him 'daddy' every time we had séx, I would have never done it in the first place - and by it, I mean call him daddy, not having séx. I would never take that back.

"Pandora."

"Do I have to?" I mumbled, tugging nervously at the silk sheets beneath me.

Ashton's eyes darkened with anger as he quickly retracted his touch, acting as if I had suddenly burnt him. I wanted to apologise, but had to remind myself that I had a right to my opinion, and if I felt uncomfortable referring to him as 'daddy' then I shouldn't have to.