Chapter 2 || "I love you, Daddy."

- Pandora -

After spending an extremely awkward hour hanging out at Ashton's, we now sat in a cheap diner, eating greasy pizza in a small booth. I was squashed in-between Calum and Michael, Luke and Ashton sitting across from me. Out of all the boys, we decided I argued with Calum and Michael the least, but that didn't stop us from fighting.

It was just impossible to get along with any of them, especially Ashton. He was so far up his own ass I couldn't even see him anymore.

"Is that my top?" Luke questioned incredulously, speaking through a mouthful of pizza.

I frowned and looked down at the Green Day top I was wearing, slightly shrugging. In all honesty, it probably was his, but I wasn't going to admit to that.

"I don't know."

"I think it is."

"Why does your top fit your sister?" Calum chuckled, taking a sip of his drink.

I frowned, confused and slightly offended by what he had potentially meant from that comment, whilst Luke merely shrugged and picked at a slice of his pizza, managing to elbow Ashton in the face. Ashton quickly looked up and frowned, turning his attention to my clumsy twin brother.

"Was that really necessary?"

"What?"

Ashton just shook his head in exasperation, returning his attention to his half-eaten pizza slice. Our baby lay next to him in the booth, remaining silent for now, but I lived in constant fear that any minute it would burst into tears and disrupt everyone in the diner.

"Can you give the baby a cuddle?" I asked politely, gently kicking Ashton's leg underneath the table. He looked up slowly before kicking me back 10x harder, causing me to yelp out in pain.

That was definitely going to leave a bruise.

"What the hell?"

"Sorry," he chuckled, picking up the baby and holding it carelessly to his chest "I meant to kick Michael."

I wanted so badly to say something back, but I bit my tongue, deciding that would probably just make the situation worse. At least he was caring for the baby, and that's all I needed from him.

"I think Pandora should pay the bill," Michael suggested jokingly, placing his empty plate into the middle of the table.

I shook my head to make my opposition clear, chewing on the edge of my straw."I really don't think I should."

"Aw, are you sure?" Ashton cooed, patting the babies back in mock affection"You could if you wanted to."

"You're so funny, Ashton." I spat sarcastically, pushing my plate away from me.

Luke leant forward and quickly stole the spare piece of pizza I had left on my plate, not hesitating to shove the whole slice into his mouth. The rest of the boys laughed while I rolled my eyes, reaching forward to wipe some tomato sauce away from the corner of his mouth.

I felt like his goddamn mother.

"What do girls see in you guys?"

"What, apart from our perfect looks and amazing personality?" Ashton smirked, causing me to cringe.

I couldn't even tell if he was being serious anymore

"You are all just so... Ew." I shivered, clenching my eyes tightly shut.

Trust me, no matter how beautiful these boys were, it couldn't mask the ugly truth, that they were all ignorant fuck boys with poor hygiene that didn't care about anyone but themselves.