Chapter 45 || "Fuck you, Dora."

Im AwAY FoR A FeW HOurS AND sUDDeNlY We'RE aT #1 wHaT ThE HEcK ThANK YoU So MUcH I cANT BreATHE

- Pandora -

"Harry, where do you live?

"Harry, what do you study?"

"Harry, when is your birthday?"

Harry Harry Harry.

I couldn't fücking escape him. It was as if God were playing a cruel trick on me, and testing my loyalty to Ashton. Of course I wasloyal, but things could get slightly confusing when you're in a relationship without so much as a label.

Like, what the fück were we? Friends with Benefits? Fück buddies?

Call me old fashioned, but I preferred to know.

"So Harry, how long are you staying here?" Evie questioned, repeatedly stabbing her slice of cake with her fork. She had reduced the beautiful chocolate cake into a crumbled mess, but I refrained from scolding her, knowing that it would only end in us fight.

"I don't really know." He sighed, his raspy English accent sending shivers down my spine. Who the fück gave him permission to sound like that? "As long as Sydney has something to offer me."

"So, like school and shít?" She frowned, seemingly slightly confused by his response.

He just chuckled, lightly nodding his head as his forest green eyes met my own, alight with a hint of amusement.

Please don't do this time.

"Yeah, something like that."

I'm fücking done.

"I'm seconds away from committing murder." Ashton hissed into my ear, causing my body to stiffen.

"Just ignore him Ash."

"It's harder than it looks."

"Please try?"

He let out a grumpy sigh before shifting uncomfortably in his seat, his large muscular arms crossed tightly over his chest. I understood why he felt this way, but there was literally nothing I could do. We couldn't leave - because that would be rude - and we couldn't confront Harry about it. All I could do was attempt to ignore his charm - which was proving to be extremely difficult.

"I heard you're in a band." Harry smiled, his eyes trained curiously upon Ashton.

The boy froze, his chair balancing precariously upon the two hind legs. Half of me wanted to push him over while the other half wanted to slam all four legs to the ground, but I kept quiet.

No need to cause a fight over a fücking chair.

"Where did you hear that?"

"Luke told me."

Ashton shot a pointed look towards the blonde haired boy who just shrugged, seeming slightly amused by Ashton's annoyance.

"He asked."

"I really like the name," Harry continued, running a hand through his long brown curls - curls that I wanted to cut off and sell on eBay "it's catchy."

"Thanks?"

"I came up with it." Michael announced proudly, brushing imaginary dust from his shoulders "In case you didn't know."

"Oh trust me, we know." Calum sighed, rolling his chocolate brown eyes in exasperation.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You know exactly what-"

"Please, don't fight," Dana begged, shooting a nervous glance towards her boyfriend "I hate when you fight."