Author Q&A

To everyone who thought this was an update, I am so sorry

-

Did Cal ever secretly like Pandora?

Nope. Michael was the only one to secretly like Pandora.

Why were they ignoring everyone?

I have a really good reason for this but my explanations always suck, so just bare with me here.

The boys avoided the girls because not only did they want to discuss the record deal privately but they didn't want them to influence their decision. They thought it would be easier to distance themselves until they came to a decision.

What's your least favourite food?

Cauliflower. It's like broccoli's evil cousin.

What are your favourite shows?

I'm that type of person that starts a show and gives up about two episodes in cause it isn't tickling my fancy, but shows I do rlly like are:

- Orange is the New Black

- Vampire Diaries

- The Originals

- Skins

- Big Bang Theory

- How I Met Your Mother

- Gossip Girl

- Misfits

How did you come up with Pandora's name?

My friend had an obsession with Pandora jewellery at the time and I thought it would be quite a unique and pretty name.

If you were to relive any moment from this year, which would it be?

Probably a couple weeks ago. My parents had just came back from a meal and were both slightly drunk - which is unusual for them, because they never get drunk - and my sister's boyfriend was over and we all just sat in the kitchen, listening to my mum list off all the concerts she had been to and how many 1980 rock bands she had met. And it was just weird y'know, cause my mother who rants about education and manners was telling all these stories about hugging Meatloaf and meeting Led Zeppelin and my dad was telling stories of how he got arrested and stating how 'hipster' he is and idk, it was pretty amazing.

(My dad was arrested for drawing Indie album covers on walls of a hotel btw)

What's your dream destination?

Florida. Hands down.

Not only is there a Disneyworld - and y'know how I love Disney - but literally everyone compliments my accent, which is really lovely. Also they have Sweet Tomatoes and their McDonalds delivers. Like wtf.

Do you like One Direction?

I love One Direction.

I've been here since Harry had all that X Factor drama with Cher Lloyd and I'm still here now.

How much longer is this book gonna be?

I change the number literally every time I answer this, but I'm going to predict about 5 chapters.

Would you have a fivesome with 5sos?

Tbh, no. I'd rather have a memorable and intimate moment with one of them than a massive awkward mess with all of them.

What gave your parents the idea of calling you Esmerelda?

Honestly, The Hunchback of Notre Dame.