Chapter 6 || "Can we have sex?"

- Pandora -

After changing into a pair of Nike short and throwing my hair up into a careless bun, I tip-toed back into Luke's room, trying my best to keep quiet. They lay sprawled out across the double bed, Michael's arms wrapped loosely around Calum's torso. Luke lay across the two boys like a starfish, leaving no room for anyone else. And Ashton was humming softly to himself, his body squished beneath the boys' feet.

It looked as if they were playing an extremely awkward game of Twister, but in their sleep.

Quietly, I sat myself down on the floor, wishing I'd brought myself a blanket. All I had to keep myself warm was Luke's loose-fitting Green Day top, which was too thin to do any good. Slightly shivering, I lay down on my side, wrapping my arms around myself. I was seriously beginning to regret volunteering to watch the boys, and it had only been a couple of minutes.

Closing my eyes, I attempted to get comfortable enough to fall asleep, thinking of how happy Evie must have been right now. She had a large double bed all to herself, with a warm duvet and thick mattress. What did I have? A hard wooden floor and a Green Day top?

Green Day would get me through.

"Dora?" A voice whispered, causing me to jump. My eyes quickly flew open to see Ashton standing awkwardly in the middle of the room, gently swaying side to side.

He looked slightly less drunk, but not by much.

"Ashton, go to bed." I ordered, my voice lowered to a forceful whisper.

As usual, he ignored me, sitting himself down on the floor and tucking his knees to his chest. I groaned in frustration as I sat myself up, my eyes heavy with exhaustion. Why did he have to be so difficult?

"What is it, Ashton?" I questioned, not bothering to hide my annoyance.

"I want to talk." He replied softly, rubbing his tired eyes.

I nodded, pursing my lips impatiently. All the years I had attempted to have a proper conversation with him, and he chose now to be the perfect moment for a chat? At 01:36 on a Saturday morning?

"I hate you." He slurred, pointing his finger purposefully towards me. I frowned; slightly surprised at the fact he was starting the conversation with that.

No wonder so many of his girlfriends dumped him.

"And?"

"It's annoying," he grumbled, scratching at the back of his neck "because I don't know why."

I shrugged, a small smile tugging at my lips."Maybe you don't actually hate me?"

"Trust me, I do." He chuckled, slowly shaking his head "I just don't know why. I think its cause you won't call me daddy?"

"Sorry?" I mumbled, slightly confused on what I was supposed to reply. Ashton simply shrugged it off, brushing his hair off his face before resting his hand softly on top of my thigh.

"Can we have sex?"

"Go to bed, Ashton." I chuckled, gently brushing his hand away.

"But I'm not sleepy?" He frowned, lazily scratching his chest through his Nirvana top.

"Can you just try?"

He thought for a second before shaking his head, chewing on the corner of his lip. "I'm hungry."

I groaned before slowly pushing myself to my feet, outstretching my hands towards him. "Come on then."

He gave me a hesitant glance before placing his large hand in mine, pulling himself up from the floor. He wiggled his legs uncomfortably in his jeans and I rolled my eyes, searching the ground before finding an acceptable pair of grey joggers he could wear.