Chapter 10 || "Dangle on both sides."

- Pandora -

"LUKE!" I screamed, storming angrily into the living room before marching back out, my eyes scanning for any signs of the blonde haired idiot.

"LUKE GET YOUR SCRAWNY ÄSS HERE NOW!"

"Fücking hell Pandora," he moaned, appearing from the kitchen with his hands placed firmly over his ears "are you calling on me or someone on the other side of the fücking world?"

"Don't give me your shít," I spat, grabbing the collar of his black vans top and yanking him towards me "what the hell have you been telling Ashton?"

"Woah, someone's feisty." He chuckled, taking an amused glance down at my clenched hand before up at me, a small smirk tugging at his lips.

"I'm not in the mood Luke," I hissed, tugging at his top angrily "now tell me before I rip this fücking top."

"Guys if you're going to fight, please take it outside?" Michael called, his voice drifting out from the kitchen "I'm trying to take care of Daniel!"

"You've put the diaper on the wrong fücking way!" Calum yelled, sounding extremely píssed.

"It's not my fault you wouldn't help!"

"Oh, I'm sorry! I was too busy making the stupid sandwich you asked for!"

I slightly loosened my grip on Luke's collar as we gave each other a confused glance, intently listening to the argument going on between the two boys.

I was seriously beginning to consider if they were gay or not.

"Could you at least- Oh, who the fück is this?"

"It's only Mali."

"I swear to god, you better not answer that fücking phone."

"But-"

"Calum!"

"I need to!"

"If this is going to work, I need to know you're committed! I don't want you speaking to Mali anymore."

"You have to be joking... She's my sister Michael."

"Do I look like I'm joking?"

"I repeat, she's my sister."

"That's doesn't count for jack shít."

"For god sake Mikey, here's your stupid fücking sandwich."

"Thank you."

The house was left in an eerie silence seconds later, causing my stomach to twist nervously. I had never heard Michael and Calum fight before, and I couldn't decide if they had been serious or not.

It certainly sounded like it was, but the content was a bit ridiculous. I mean, banning him from his sister.

Really?

"How long is this going to take?" Luke sighed, tapping his feet impatiently "Cause there's a situation I kinda need to fix."

"Not long." I spat, attempting to appear intimidating.

I doubted it was working, but it made me feel a lot tougher.

"Why did you tell Ashton I liked him?"

"Wait... What?" Luke laughed, widening his eyes in disbelief before taking a confused look about "Is that seriously what this is about?"

"Yes," I hissed, clenching the fabric of his top slightly tighter between my fingers "why the heck would you tell him that?"