Chapter 50 || "Goddamn Fedoras."

- Pandora -

Although we didn't have séx, Ashton attempted almost every other sexüal activity he knew of - including using my feet to jack him off. (a/n I know a guy that did this don't judge) I tried to be open-minded about it all - emphasis on tried - but it was extremely difficult, my lack of experience clearly evident in my technique.

I literally screamed when he attempted anal.

Screamed.

After about an hour of attempting new things and failing at the majority of them, we fell asleep, our bodies a tangled mess beneath the satin sheets. His arms were strong, holding me close to his solid chest as if to shield me from the world, yet his skin was soft, clashing with the whole 'rough bad boy' image. I didn't complain, nuzzling my head closer into his neck as if to mould our two bodies together.

If you had told me two months ago that I would end up being romantically involved with Ashton, I would have laughed in your face. Not because it was amusing, but because it was impossible. I was a shy, socially awkward vírgin that hated his existence, and he was a confident jock that loved to have séx. We were complete opposites, and there was no logical way we could work - or at least, so I thought.

"Y'know, I've been thinking." He began, his finger tracing small circles against the small of my back. I tilted my head upwards to give him my full attention, only to find his hazel eyes focused intently on the ceiling, nervously studying the chandelier overhead.

"Yeah?"

"Well, I don't really want any other guys touching you..."

"Uh huh?"

"And I was- um, I kind of thought if maybe you were... We were... This was.... Y'know."

"Official?" I questioned, motioning towards the both of us.

The hazel eyed God beneath me just nodded, finally averting his attention from the perfectly sculpted crystals to me. His cheeks were flushed a hot shade of pink - the type that just screamed embarrassment - and his lips remained dry, pressed into an awkwardly tight smile. He seemed completely out of his comfort zone, but that was okay, because so was I.

"Are you serious?"

"Well, yeah." He mumbled, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck "I mean, it doesn't change the way I feel about you or anything, it's just a name to refer to our relationship. Just to make sure everyone knows you're... Well, you're mine."

"I'm yours." I repeated, nodding my head to solidify his statement.

The awkwardly tight smile on his face transformed into a goofy, lopsided grin, his eyes bright with excitement as he wrapped his arms around my body, trapping me in a tight bear hug. I struggled to breathe as he hauled me on top of him, his chest pressed tightly to mine as he placed multiple kisses to my forehead, drowning me in compliments.

It was suffocating, but in the best possible way.

"You're my girlfriend now." He mumbled, disbelief evident in his tone

"Well, yeah." I chuckled, tilting my head upwards to look at him "That's usually what happens after you ask a girl out."

"I know, but it's just so... Weird."

"If you're uncomfortable with the term, we can just say we're lovers?"

"What?"

"Life partners?"

"Pandi-"

"Life's a bit much- Going steady could work!"

"Pandora, shut up." Ashton chuckled, tugging affectionately at the ends of my long blonde hair "I meant this is weird, this whole... dating thing."