Yandere/Angst : Hisoka cheats 2

While Y/n stands behind Illumi ,she thinks of the worst case scenario. After all she was married to a mad man, anything is possible in his twisted psycho world.

"Hisoka, why bother come back?" Illumi asked bluntly tilting his head slightly. Of course Hisoka smirks "To get my wife and daughter~ isn't that obvious?~". Hisoka kisses the forehead of the sleeping toddler.

"Hisoka... please put (D/n) down" Y/n begs, gripping onto shirt. He walks over the balcony, grabbing her by the shirt with one hand. Holding her past the railing "Are you sure about that love~ we can always make more"

Your eyes winded, you feel fear rush over you. You froze being able to see what was going on, that just broke everything you had left. You felt your wold crashing down once more.

The child woke up because of the cold breeze, letting small screams for help. It broke your heart to see how every child hood memory she had off her father, was slowly but surely fading away.

"You wouldn't dare" that's all you managed to let out. Illumi griped into your arm, seeing you slightly walked up to them. He knew they were in a tight spot, one wrong move and it's game over "Wanna test that out darling?~". The toddlers eyes widened, and looked at her father in fear "daddy... I hate you for hurting me and mommy".

It was sad to see how a kid her age, lost every bit of happiness... she looked dead. Hisoka gulped as he turned to meet his daughters eyes "what. Did. You. Say.?" He asked with a shaky voice .

"I thought daddies are supposed to protect their families, not hurt them" tears started falling of her face and with that he let go.

"NOOOO!" I broke past them throw my self over to catch her, falling of the railing too. You held you watched her, before everything went black.
********
(This are flash backs)

From far away you hear the cries of your baby, you see how they wrap her in a blanket and hand her to you. You and Hisoka crying of happiness "Congratulations" the doctor said while heading out giving you time for you and Hisoka.
*********
Hisoka gets on one knee "Y/n you are the most beautiful woman in the world~ you are the light to a darkness that once held me captive~ sense the first day I met you, I knew we were made for each other ~". He takes out a small box, "Y/n I honestly wouldn't know what I would with out you~ I rather be dead, then be in a world with out you~.

You start to tear up knowing what's about to happen "would you be the kind person you are~ and marry me!? Making me the happiest men alive?~"

"Yes!" You yell in excitement , he puts on the beautiful Diamond ring. Taking you into a never ending kiss.
********
"Will you Hisoka Morrow take (Y/n) as your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death you part?"

You were jumping of happiness in your head 'as soon as you say yes, sense I already said yes. WE WILL BE MARRIED-AAAAA!' You thought to your self.

"I do~". You both smile, tears falling down your face of happiness. "Very well , you may now kiss the bride". With no hesitation he pulled u in kiss, while people cheered for you both.

(End of flash backs)
******

From far you can hear people talking all over the place, people crying, screaming. "HURRY WE ARE LOSING HER, EVERYONE BACK UP." Another woman yelled "CLEAR" and felt a shocking sensation.

Everything feels weird , I feel like I'm wet. Every sounds like if I am under water. "GOOD, we got a pulse! tell her husband that his wife and daughter are fine." A woman said to young man "Got it!"

I feel that woman grab my hand "You and your daughter are fighters, keep fighting!" I slightly open my eyes, long enough to notice I was in an ambulance. Falling back unconscious.

Daughter's POV

I felt mommy grab me then I felt a tug, daddy had enough time catch me with his special powers. Sadly daddies power was not fast enough to reach mommy, mommy fell in a pond but it was not deep enough.

I can hear uncle Illu yelling at daddy, I look up to meet with daddies eyes. For the first time , I saw sadness and fear with in them. "Baby are you okay!?~" I can tell he was worried sick "Yes! Pls pull me up daddy! Save mommy!"

I cried out while he was pulling me up "uncle Illumi is on his way to her already~". Once he got me, he went inside and slid into a wall hugging me tightly. He was crying like there was no tomorrow, I never seen daddy like this.

"I'm sorry darling~ I don't know what's wrong with me. I understand if you never forgive me, I'm so sorry. Daddy loves you a lot! Along with mommy.  I will always love you guys!~" he said between sobs.

I knew what he was saying was genuine by they way he cried, he did not have a pretty cry. Mommy and daddy cry ugly... I wonder if I cry ugly? "It's okay daddy, just promise you won't do it again!" I grab his cheeks with my small hands.

He nods bitting his finger shedding a bit of blood, I do the same and we connect them. "I promise I won't~ I love you with all my heart butter cup" he kissed my cheek and put me against his chest. It was comfortable, I cried to much so I was fast asleep.
********
Y/n woke up in the hospital, with beeping monitors all round. I see there is a tube down my throat, a nurse who was monitoring me noticed and quickly removed the tube. "Welcome bac Mrs. Mor-" the nurse was interrupted by a child.

"Daddy! Daddy! Uncle!! Mommy is awake" Hisoka grabbed the toddler and they looked to Y/n direction. Y/n gulped having some memories and ideas on who they were but not so sure "Who are you guys again?"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
YIKES!!!! What a roller coaster!!! I might do a third part of you guys would like? I will also do an Hisoka ending and a Illumi ending. So just let me know if I should do both or one ending!

I hope you guys enjoyed and this second part was request by shalnarksgirlfriend