The stalker (illumi) pt11

Y/n's Pov-

I wake to the sound of lightning striking, I sit up and yawn. I look around the living room, the tv was off, and Illumi was missing. I grab my stomach slightly, being in pain from puking last night. My back starts to ache, and I can feel my fever starting to get higher again. It really sucks being sick in the middle of a storm.

All of the memories from last night, rush in. I sit there in silence, not know what to feel. Whatever I had , made me feel so weak that even shedding a tear for the love ones I lost is painful. I see my cast play around, i smiled knowing at least they are happy.

My phone starts to wring, I reach for it and take it from the floor. "Unknown number..." I read out loud, I hang up. I stood up and slowly made my way around the apartment looking for Illumi. "Illu?" I called out, getting no answer. My phone wrings again, "why the hell will Illumi Zoldyck, go in a storm like this?!" I whine to my self, feeling a bit irritated. It's dangerous out there.

I take my phone from to the couch, to be the same person calling. I sat down and sighed.

"Hello?"

"Y/N! ITS (B/N) BOYFRIEND!"

"I- OMG! Are you okay!? How ar-"

"Y/N LISTEN TO ME CARE FULLY, YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF THERE NOW."

"Why? What's going on?"

"WHEN I GET YOU, I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING. PACK YOUR MOST IMPORTANT THINGS, CAGE YOUR CATS. IM ON MY WAY TO PICK YOU UP."

"No- I can't just stand up and leave Illumi!"

"FUCK Y/N, ARE SO OBLIVIOUS?!"

"What?"

"EVERYONE IS DEAD BECAUSE OF THAT HIM, ILLUMI KILLED EVERYONE. HE IS YOUR STALKER, AN- AAAAAAAAA"

A loud crash was heard

"ARE YOU OKAY!? HELLO!"

"Y/N LEAV- AGH"

The phone hung up. It's pouring and thundering outside, I have nowhere to go. Obviously something just happens to my best friends bf, I look at my cats and try to calm my self down. "What the fuck... Shit, shit." I quickly dial Mr. Morrow.

"Hello?~"

I start to sob

"I need help. please hurry, I'm scared."

"Okay, honey I need you to breath for me. I'm on my way, tell me what's going on."

I explained everything, that just happened. I try to handle the situation the best I can, but it's to much. I'm extremely sick, my temperature is going up the minute.

"Okay Y/n! Listen up. Did what he told you todo, get your cats set up. I'm on my way~, I will send help to your friend."

The call ended, i look at the bar signal and o have non. I throw my phone in aggravation, and make my way to my room. I grabbed a suitcase, and quickly stuff the most important cat stuff, then my most important stuff.

"Where do you think you are going?" I hear a males voice from behind me. I freeze, not knowing what todo. My hands start to shake, and sweat runs cold "I- is it true that you killed them?". I turn around to face him, "what?" He asked.

"Did you kill them and are you my stalker?" I ask with shaky voice "Babe what makes you think tha- look your face is red. You are burning up, come back and lay down" he grabs my wrist and I quickly, yank it backs "Fuck! Illumi did you! Or did you not!?. ARE YOU MY STALKER?" I at this point my whole body, and in agony. Everything hurts.

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "yes" he said in a monotone voice. "You are fucking insane" I push past him, to go grab my phone. "I did this for us, you are only mine" he followed behind. "Shit illu, I get it but THERE IS NO FUCKING NEED TO KILL THEM!" I yell at him.

"Babe" he grabs me, "Illumi let go of me" I started punching and kicking. "You are not going anywhere!" He raised his voice. While sobbing , i starts to scream and kick. "LET ME GO!". I hit my head with his "UGH!" He gurnts and drops me. It made me pretty dizzy too, I start to stumble through the hallway. "I AMD NOT GOING TO CONTINUE DATING AN ASSASSIN!. YOU FUCKING ASSASSINATED MY BEST FRIEND!"

I trip over my self and he quickly grabs me by my legs and starts to drag me "Well wether you like it or not! You will be , and are mine!" He quickly slammed the door on one of my ankles, causing me to let out an inhuman screech's.  He grabbed me by hair , and made me look at him. "Dont you ever dare, try to leave me again." He has this devilish smile, i spit on his face. "Fuck yo-" he slams my head on the ground. Everything went black.

                                            🌂

In the distance I can hear people talking, as my senses started to slowly come back. I was surly still with a high fever probably even worse, I can feel my head laying on something. Where I was in, it was moving. Light would you occasionally leak im through my eye lids, it must be the lights of lamppost... meaning it was nighttime.

My head hurted to much, along side my body. "My cat." I whispered out, still slowly gaining more and more consciousness "My cats?" I said a bit louder. "Shhhh, they are okay" someone started stroking my head "they are at front, they will be fin you get rest. You fever is too high."

I open my eyes for a sec slightly, I can see I was in a car but everything else was blurry. Then the voice of three men talking become loud and clear.
"Where are we going?" I asked, try to sit up. "Woah, no no, laid down." I was pushed down , by they men who had my heads on hi lap. "We are going on a trip to
Japan."