Can you keep a secret? Pt6

THIRD POV-
Later that night, The detective found her self in her office. Reading through her notes, anything that could give her some clue. In reality... she already knew. There was no need for searching... no need for restless nights, no need for any of that. Yet, she still found herself looking for answers, asking herself... where did she go wrong?. She is well aware that karma some day, will come collect her debt. She just wasn't expecting it to be sooner, then she anticipated.
———————————————————————
A deputy burst into Balery work place, with David accompanying them. David makes a run for Balery's office, slamming the door open. "We found the body!"He quickly announced.

Balery eyes widened, and abruptly stands up "How!? Where was it?!" She goes around the desk, and quickly walks out. David follows to try and explain. "We found her in a near by abandoned factory, a group people who were trespassing found her body covered in a white bed sheet. They were there for some reported paranormal activity, and they were met with the stench of rotten flesh. They scouted the area, and found her in a room. They quickly called the authorities."

Going down the stairs Balery stops in-front of the door. On the other side of that door, was the morgue. She was very hesitant, she felt a cloud of guilt cover her thoughts, her feelings. David noticed and placed a hand on her shoulder "You don't have to walk in there, if you don't want too." He spoke in a soft manner.

She gulped "What happed to the group of people that found her?"

"They were scolded for trespassing, but we made sure to thank them for being mature and taking the right course of action. We also offered them therapy... I'm sure they won't be sleeping for a while." David answered.

She took a deep breath, and with no further words. She opened the door, to be quickly greeted with a change in the atmosphere. The hairs of the back of her neck stood up, and the cold air blowing on her face.

Balery pushed through her feeling of dread, and continued walk down a long hallway. There aren't many staff in the morgue, due to a lot of personal not wanting to deal with dead people. David was pulled aside by a doctor, to talk about another case. "Um... Bal she should be in that examination room, next to the bathroom. I will right with you." With that, David walked into another examination room.

Balery simply kept walking, determined to see the body for herself. Without thinking, she opened the door and saw her cousins lifeless body. Balery gasped, and fell back. She sat there trying to catch her air back, trying to reason with her self.

'No... No... No...' she kept repeating to her self. She tried to compose herself, and with shaky hands she managed to get back up. She walked in, and stood right by her head. In a way, it felt weird for her to be in the same room as Y/N. She missed her bright personality, the way she made people laugh and smile. Just by her presence, she can light up a room full of darkness. It felt weird how it quit the opposite now... everything in that room was dull and dark.

"So you are really dead, huh?" Balery spoke. As she watched Y/n's face. She examined her, from head to toe. She saw all the cut and bruises, there is one wound in particular that called her attention. It was right on her lower abdomen, she tilted her head. When suddenly Y/n's hand grabbed her by the neck, and pulled her down to be face to face with her.

Balery watched in horror, as her face forced a smile. Her face muscles popping and snapping, her eyes slowly opening. The sound of the metal, against her sticky body when it moved. She moves her body up, getting close to her ear.

"You swore you'd never tell" Y/n whispered

Balery let out an inhuman scream, pushing her self back. Calling the attention of everyone in the morgue. She ran out the room, crying and screaming in horror. She bumped into David, making her to fall.