The stalker (illumi) pt 16

So! I'm going to make an announcement, an exciting one before I go on with the story. I'm dropping a second part, but it will be a book. I might keep the tittle as "The stalker" but I think I'm going to change it not sure yet. I know Y/n got to Japan after the, Hunter exam arc but that was a mistake because I honestly was not planning to make a book, to continue the story. So that's why I'm going to include, killua in this updates sense he will play a huge roll on the book, also gon. The book will start, I would say couple months before the exam arc to get into details for some events will happen. Anyways!!! Without further due ! Let's start the update♥️ also! Stay tuned for updates, and for when I post the book

Y/n's Pov-

I'm in the living room, with Illumi's younger siblings just spending time. Also because they been helping me prepare a surprise, Mrs and Mr Zoldyck know about it but I thought it will be a good idea surprise him, sense he has been gone for quite a while for his job.

"So! When do you think big brother is getting back?" Kalluto asked. I'm not sure why he told me kalluto was a girl, when actually it's boy. I have no problem with it, it was just so confusing. " I don't know darling, i just hope he comes back sooner." Killua rolled his eyes "Well I hope he never makes it back." I saw kallutos face drop. "Killua why would you say that?"

He looks my way, I'm not mad. I'm just a little upset as to why he would say that. "Because, he just like dad and mom. I want to be a normal kid! I wanna go out there." I sighed, this did put me in a tough position. In the little time I've known this children, they have a special place in my heart. Killua was barely 11, I took a deep breath. "Come here" I taped my lap.

He came and sat down "I'm not some little kid anymore, yknow!" I giggled softly and started stroking his, white soft hair. "I understand you are upset because of your family life style... and how they have high hopes for you, but don't lose fate. Don't get on their level, if anything always strike to be higher."

Kallutos looked at us with excitement "Do you think I can be just like big brother? Or more!?" I slightly laughed 'I created monsters' I thought to my selfs "yes! I believe both you can." Killua jumped off my lap "Not before me!Tag you are it!" Killua left running , and kalluto running after with a fit of laughter. I smiled "soon".

                                          🙇🏻‍♀️
Third Pov-

Illumi finally made it home, after his work trip. He headed first to get treated for his wounds. After starts to head to his room, excited to see his girlfriend. In his work trip, he understood what his grandpa has said. So he made up his head, he had a couple of wounds but nothing to bad. But still not safe to go out, while having them. So he will plan something, and go out to the green house.

When he walked in the room, he saw kalluto and her on the bed. She was doing two French braids, he smiled to see them two getting along. "Hey Y/n, Can I sleep over here to night?" Kalluto asked, without them acknowledging Illumi's presens at the door way. "I don't see why not."

"Well I would actually like to sleep with my girlfriend tonight." Illumi fully walked in. "BIG BROTHER!" Kalluto jumped off to give Illumi a hug, Illumi was not much of a hugger when it got to his siblings but he didn't really mind it. "Kalluto, time for bed" a maid called out and walked in. Kalluto frowned "awwww okay... Good night guys" Illumi waved.

"Good night Kalluto" Y/n replied. Y/n stood up and walked over Illumi "I missed you" and hugged him. Illumi hugged back giving y/n a kiss "So did I." They stayed like that for a while, Illumi pulled back noticing something is different. "Honey... something changed" Illumi looked around examining her body. Y/n laughed "What's different."