The stalker (yandere illumi) pt 3

Y/n Pov-

"So you are telling me you saw nothing? Nothing out of the ordinary with him? Or around?". Mr. Morrow asked. "No, me and my best friend saw nothing, I talked to him this morning while I was getting my mail... he looked fine... I didn't think he was that type." I answered holding my Coffey mug.

"Yeah, I also saw him on my way here as well. I got here yesterday in the morning. He didn't seem... out of it or anything." My bestie came from the kitchen with two more coffee mugs, one for her and one for Mr. Morrow. "Thank you, very appreciated~".

At this point I'm debating wether I should tell him what happens two nights ago... or not, for all I know it could have been- I look to the side to see that the same picture frame is missing. My eyes widen, and I think Mr. Morrow noticed. "Is something wrong?~" I can feel his golden eyes, right on me.

"Well actually... something did happen two nights back but I think it was a dream." I look at him, he takes a sip of his coffee. "Alright... go on~ anything is useful." I went on and explained what happened, but ofc we agreed it was just a bad dream. Still doesn't explain how the picture frame is gone... and I have scratches on my side.

"Well young ladies, thank you so much for your help~ anything we can find is useful. Also~" he hands me a card with a phone number. "If you see anything, or need anything please~ don't hesitate to give me a call alright~". I nod and show his way out.

I open the door, in his way out the door he stops and turn his head "You said your name was Y/n right~?". "Yes sir" when I answered, he smirked. There was something very creepy And odd about that "Call me Hisoka, tell Illumi  I said hi when you see him. Bye bye now." He started to walk away. I was left there speechless, and with a lot of questions. "Hey- wait! How do you know!?". He just kept walking while waving his hand. I look down at the card and let out a small laugh. "Can life really get any weirder?" I proceeded to go back in.

Illumi's Pov.-

Illumi sat down in the roof near by the events, watching everything. When Hisoka appeared and sat next to him "you have to be more careful". Hisoka hand Illumi a pin "thanks and sure" Illumi grabbed the pin and put away. "I see why you are head over heel for that girl~ she is sure something" Hisoka licked his lips.

Illumi sighed "so what are you going to do?", "Well of course I'm going to rule this out as a suicide, but the last word has it the forensics at the morgue." Hisoka sighed. " so you called me out here to clean up after you," Hisoka asked, looking down at the bush street. "Yup, i also called chrollo. I also did it so you guys keep an eye on her, don't want any guy talking to her."

*Next day in the afternoon*

Y/n pov-

"After some digging, police reported the accident as a suicide. But forensics say other wise, the body had a couple of body traumas. Which police dismissed as fall damage; forensics say this was in fact a Homicide. Police apologized for the misunderstanding and, will proceed to investigate further. No suspects have been found, nor no trace of the person in charge of this action of violence. Police suggest, to be careful who you talk too. To also report any suspicious activities, to the nearest authorities."

"Well shit..." my best friend said as she changed the Chanel. "This was very un expected" i answer feeling worried. "Hey... I don't think it's safe for you to live here Y/n... for all we know this guy or girl could be a serial killer and you his or her next victim." I let my best friends word sink in, when I go to answer my phone rang.

I pick up the phone, and the caller idea was Illumi. I feel a bit more relaxed

"Hello?"

"Hey! I heard what happened! Are you and your best friend play?! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

"Well I honestly didn't think it was important"

"Um dummy, some one got killed- to top that off it was your neighbor. Are you sure you guys are okay?"

"Yes we are totally fine!- but I do need to ask. Do you know a guy named... Hisoka Morrow?"

The phone went silent

"Hello are you still there?"

"Uh yes yes, that's um the friend that I told you about that he dresses like a clown sometimes haha."

"Oh I thought he lived in Japan?"

"He does ... remember how I told you we work for the government together. Well he so happed go be here in the area to visit me so, instead of being a vacation it turned into over time."

In my head non of this makes sense, but I have a feeling it's best for me to play dumb.

"Oh okay haha"

"Also I'm coming over, I need to talk to you and I really wanna make sure you are okay. So be there in a little"

With that he hung up. What a strange guy... but at least he got that money and he is super hot. He can also be a gentleman. Every time I've gone out with him, I have made good memories. Kinda come to think of it, ever sense I met him that's when things got weird.

🎶🎶🎶

Hello! This part three! I know it's kinda boring but I'm just building up the story so the more interesting stuff come in sooner. It's also kinda short, it felt right to leave it there.
I will get part 4 out tomorrow or maybe later on tonight, who knows. Is just Im kinda getting writers Block and it's bothering!.