The stalker (illumi) pt12

Y/n POV-

I start to wake up to light, pouring in through my eyelids. My fever has gotten better, but it was still there. I open my eyes, everything was blurry. I grunt at the light, sense my eyes are not use to it.
"For how I been out?" I whispered to my self. As my eyes got cleared, I saw I was in a room... a huge one, definitely not mine. I can feel my cats, rub against me as put my feet on the ground. It was carpet.

All the memories, rushed in. I rub my forehead, feeling something on it. I quickly stand up, I quickly felt dizzy. Heard a door open, as I struggled to keep my self on my feet. "Woah young lady, please do be careful. You been out for quite some time.". He helped sit down, back on the bed. "W-where am I? Who are you? How long?" I had so many questions.

"I assigned to take care off you, ma'am you are in the Zoldyck mansion. In room, of the eldest son. You been out for a good week or so." He had a glass of water on his hand, "here this is for you" he hands me the glass of water. I grab it quickly without, trying to be rude and chugged it down. I take deep breath "Who are the Zoldycks?, and where exactly is this mansion located? Is this one of the Newport mansions?" I can see the The butler is a bit taken back.

"Young lady... Newport is in Massachusetts. You are in Japan, In young master Illumi's room."
My eyes widen. I am very... but very far from home. "Those his family knows he is an assassin?" I asked, not knowing what my next movie will be. "Yes, in matter fact we are all. No worries, no one will harm you, nor your family. Illumi has taken quite the interest on you." He bowed "In matter of fact, I have to go inform young master you have woken up, and I have to get you your medication. So excuse me for a brief moment, I will answer all your questions when I'm backs."

He went out the same door he came in, and closed it behind him. I look at my cats, they at least to be having a blast. I stand up, and walk to the window. As I was doing so, I walked past a mirror. I take a couple of steps back to it, and look at my self. I was not wearing the same clothes I was knocked out with, I was wearing a silk light purple dress pajamas. It looked beautiful I'm not going to lie; the couple of bruises that Illumi left on me when had our fight were Visible.

I took a deep breath, and made way to the window. It looked amazing outside, there was a garden full of every kind of flowers surrounded by woods. I can tell it was miles of woods, so if k were to escape it wouldn't be easy. I hear the laughter of two kids, from below there was young boy with white hair and blue eyes, running deep into the woods with another young boy. I slightly smile "that must be killua". I said to my self, as I watched two more fallow behind. This were not kids, they were teenagers.

It reminded me of when I was 15, how I used to do the same thing. Run around the wooded areas of my complex, with my best friend. I hold my self, as I shed a couple of tears from that memory. "It's good to see you awake." I hear a male voice from behind me, I wipe my tear and turn around to face him.

Illumi looked serious, he had his arm crossed "Cant say the same about you" I replied frowning, crossing my own arms. "First you hide from me your whole family, including you are assassins. Second, you Stalk me and acting SO normal about it. Third, YOU KILL MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND AND MY COWORKER. Oh! And lest not forget my best friends boyfriend as well."

At this point I was digging my finger to his chest, I walk to the bed and grab one of my cats. "and now you kidnapped me and brought me to JAPAN?! While I was knocked out BY YOU!?" I let go of my cat, she was getting a bit distressed from my anger. He sighed " I'm not going excuse my actions, I will admit I went a little bit far." He sat next to me.

"The most fucked up part is, still fucking love you. A-And I don't want to, it's super wrong. Honestly I would have, much rather you being part of a mafia." I pinched the bridge of my nose "Well my family kinda is, we kill people for money." I look to him. "Still doesn't make your alibi any better, so a hit man?"

"Nope, Assassin" he looks at me. I roll my eyes "Same thing." I look away. "Can I get a kiss now" he asks. "Dude what the fuck? No." He tilts his head "Why not? You said you still love me, I want my kiss. Now." I shake my head. "No! You killed my best friend! I'm still pretty fucking hurt by it, I'm not going to forgive you just like that. You really expect me to be like "Oh! I love you, so much! Poor baby! Come here let me give you a kiss, and lets have sex to make it up to you.""

He puts a finger under his chin "That would be nice", I blush and throw a pillow at his face "UGH!" And cover my self with my blanket. "You are so unbelievable" i snark. "I bet you Hisoka was part of it to." I said under my blanket. "You are not wrong, Look at you being smart." Illumi chuckled. I mentally gasped "Go fuck your self." I replied.

Before Illumi could say a silly remark, there was a knock on ther door. "Come in" Illumi answered, I can hear two people walk in. I was covered the a blanket, I couldn't see who it was. A naked chuckled "I see she is awake~" the door closed. I quickly took this blanket off me, and grabbed a pillow. "You LIER!" I got to jump on top of him to suffocate him with pillow, when I see he points at me and I stop mid air.

The other male laughed "woah Illumi, you didn't say was this feisty." The male next to Hisoka, with short black hair and a cross on his forehead said. Illumi stood up looking a bit annoyed, Hisoka let her go. "Awww but we're just getting to the good stuff~". Out of nowhere I fall back on the bed, dumb founded. I sit up "Witch craft? Magic? Powers?" I said to my self. "Nen." Hisoka chuckled.

🤡

After while they went on, to explaining how the people that I thought were dead. We're not really dead they were fake bodies, except for the old man, and Issac. Apparently what Illumi actually did, was put pins in them to make them forget about me. Pay them hush money, and made them move out of state. He did beat them up, but that was so the job was done easier.

I felt like a weight taken off my shoulders, but he still killed people because of me. I was not happy that I was moved away, from everyone against my will just because of a mans selfish desires. I still did not understand how that third man played a roll on this. "I still don't know who you are.." I point at the guy with a cross in his forehead.

"I'm Chrollo, I'm the one who had a friend make the fake bodies. Even yours, Illumi's and hisokas." He said as he puts a book away. "So people in America think we are dead?" I tilt my head slightly "Yes."

'At least I don't have to pay a college, and I'm living off a rich man.' I thought to my self, slightly accepting I fate. "Your know Illumi there could have been, so many ways to come about this." I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Well, it's time for me and Hisoka to go. We have a meeting to tend to." Chrollo and Hisoka head for the door " I first have some matters to attend too". Chrollo rolled his eyes "Just don't be late." Hisoka and Illumi were out, and closed the door behind them.

"Babe you should start getting ready, we also have a meeting to attend to." Illumi stood up, opening a closet. He pulled out a cute v cut dress, that ended right above the knees "with who?" He hands it to me "My parents."