The stalker (illumi) pt 13

Y/n's Pov-

I get dressed, and do my make up. All my stuff was moved here already. I'm surprised it took them less the three days... by the time I woke up from being knocked out and sick, all of it was here. "Ready?" I turn around. I see Illumi in a black turtleneck, with grey dress up pants, and dress up shoes. The black turtleneck hugged his muscles perfectly. I my self didn't look bad ether, I had a tight v neck, velvet dress. It was pretty tight, it made my ass, boobs and waist look AMAZING!. And had my hair done.

But Illumi looked, hot asf. I blushed and looked away crossing my arms. "Um yeah" he nodded, "Come on, we have to get going to the dining room" he turned around, and started walking to the doors "Gawh Dawm" I whispered to my self. Shorty had cake, and his hair just "What?" He asked as he opened the door.

I cleared my throat and quickly head to door with him "Nothing." He opened the door wider and pointed at the door. "Ladies first" I nodded and stepped out, I look around and gasped "woah." The hallway was huge, and well decorated. All sorts of paintings, and statues were perfectly placed. The carpet was a red velvet, the lights were fancy too.

He closed the door and wrapped a hand around my waist "You look extremely beautiful" he said kissing my cheek and Squeezing my ass. I punch his shoulder "hey, hands to your self. Still mad." I relocated his hand on my waist, he slightly chuckles and those the jaw thing all boys do. 'This man really wants to fuck!' I thought to my self.

We walked down the long hall ways; maids staring in jealousy, and Butlers congratulating him. Not shortly after we made it to the dining room, I slightly gasped. There sat, a big table. Filled with food, a chandelier brightly lighted the room. A Butler, playing one Beethoven's great song. We were quickly greeted my , a tall man and a woman dressed in the finest dress.

"Oh my boy!" She quickly went and hugged Illumi, then turned to me "You must be the beautiful Y/n! He has been talking about." She cupped my face, she examined me by turning me around and guiding her hands around my body. "Oh my! You are sure quite the treat darling!" She giggled. "I'm Kikyo Zoldyck,  Illumi's mom"

The tall man put a hand on her shoulders, he is well built, I see from where Illumi get the Well tone muscles. He had white long hair, with bright blue eyes. "Don't mind my wife, is the first girl he has brought home." He said as he puts a hand out. "Father..." Illumi sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

I'm enjoying the sight of embarrassed Illumi "Oh~ is that so?" I smile and shake his hand. "Yes, I'm Silva Zoldyck. This young mans father." We stop shaking hands "Welcome to the mansion Y/n, we are glad to meet you at last."

I nod "pleasure all mine." Illumi once again wraps his hand around my waist "Well shall we sit?" He squeezes my ass, and smiles. Knowing I can't do shit about it sense we are infront of his parents. "Yes, yes!" Mrs. Zoldyck said.

Illumi pulls out a chair "ladies first." I nod "Thank you love" I said, trying to leave a nice impression of my self, don't feel like getting killed in the middle of dinner. I take a sit and shortly after he takes the sit next to me, and his parents sit infront of us.

Illumi puts one hand on my thigh, I slightly blush but brushed it up. "So! Tell us about you sweetie!" Mrs. Zoldyck asked excitedly. "Well im from Boston Massachusetts." I fix my hair. "Oh, so your are from the United States?" Mr. Zoldyck asked. "Yes! Also by the way you guys speak perfect English." I complement them. "We try our best! We me made all of our kids, including us learn it for working purposes- which I'm sure you are probably aware what is our job?" Mr. Zoldyck said.

"Ah- yes, I'm aware. I found out not to long ago." I clear my throat and awkwardly laughed. "Alright! Good, good. So do you have family!?" Mrs. Zoldyck asked. "Yes! They live down in Florida, I moved back to Boston for college. They have a very good med school over there." I start to get bit nervous, Illumi noticed and started stroking his thumb on my thigh. "Ooouu! What medical branch were you planning to pursue before meeting my son?" Mrs. Zoldyck asked. "I was planning to be a surgeon, I wanted to save lives in a less dangerous way. The army was not for me."We laugh.

How ironic, I'm with a guy that takes life's. Means while I wanna safe them. "So honey how old are you?" Mrs. Zoldyck asked "I'm 20" I answered, as some Butlers entered and started serving us. "Just four years younger, not bad. Illumi you picked a good one, proud of you son." Mr. Zoldyck said. I look to my side, and im taken back by his reaction. I never seen it before... "Thanks father" he slightly bowed his head, I couldn't help but tug one string of hair behind his ear, I slightly smile. We have been together for a while, and he is not the one to show emotions so detailed. So it feels nice, to see raw emotions on him.

                                            ♥️
It's been a while, after we finished eating we just started talking a little about everything and when Illumi was a baby, oh my his moms showed me baby pictures of him. Which was so! Funny!. "So okay, we need to have a serious talk." Illumi grabbed my hand, and held it a bit tightly.

"In this family, we usually put our children through some training at a young age. The older they get, the harsher it is. As you know, we have been Assassins for long generations." Mr. Zoldyck proceeded to say. 'I don't like where this is going.' I said to myself. "Girl or boy will be treated equally, and trained equally. Reason being I'm saying this, is because the talk of children will happen at some point, and in this family you are required to at least have one." Mr. Zoldyck said and took a deep breath.

"I totally understand you are from a different doctrine, so because of that we will have you set some rules for your self. They will still have to do training, and go by the rules. Of course, you two would be the parents. So you two will have your own, set of rules and all. But please tell us."

I took a deep breath, and looked over at Illumi then back at them. "Well me and Illumi have not really talked about this, but there is something. I understand your doctrines, and the way you raised your children. I also understand, I have no way out so I have excepted my fate." I cleared my throat "there for, I understand my child or children will go under a harsh training but if they reach the age of 18 and do not wish to continue with this. That should be granted, they are adults and have a mind of their own."

I can feel my self start to get nervous "Also, they will not part take on such actions until they are in their teens. My daughter will have rights, to do  as she wishes with her body and so will my son." I let out a deep breath. "That's really all... for now. Me and Illumi will talk about the rest when is the time." Mr. and Mrs. Zoldyck looked at each other, then back at us. "We understand that, and that should be that." Mr. Zoldyck replied, and took his hand out.

I nod, and shook his hand. "Well I think this is enough for today. You two have a lovely rest of your night" Mr. Zoldyck said as he stood up, and helped his wife stand up. Me and Illumi stood up, and they said their goodbyes. Leaving us two alone, in the dining room.

"You did better then I expected" Illumi pulled me into a hug. "Thank you." While in the hug, I look up at him "I was serious on what I said illu." He looked away for bit, and chuckled a bit "it's nice to hear you call me that again." I put my hand on his cheek "Illumi I am serious."

He nodded "I understand." He tugged a string off hair behind my air; when "can't help falling in love" by Elvis Presley starts playing. I put my head on his chest, as we slowly rocked back and forth to the music rhythm. "You smell good" I said as we slowly danced "Only for you, love." He kissed the top of my head.

                                           😭

HELLO!!!! Well of course the story doesn't end there!m!. There will be a couple of more updates, till this short/ long story comes to an end🥲.
Anyways, I hope all of you enjoyed reading this update! And sorry for the typos!
As usual!!! Stay tuned for tomorrow's update! Or updates!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️