NSFW🍋: The cat and the dog -Chrollo

(To lazy to explain but in this story you are Hisokas sister, figured I will just add a little bit of spice 🤌🏼)

Y/N POV~

At this point I only joined for my brother, to be honest i don't like the phantom troupe, and they feel the same way about me and my brother. I don't blame them to be honest, I sometimes hate me to Ha!.

"I see you are in your thoughts again little sis~ what's bothering you?~" Hisoka asked, as he sat next to me on a rock. "Just thinking how u got me here, but anything to keep my older brother happy~ after all, I wouldn't like to suffer your rath" I said my last words sarcastically.

"Haaaa~ like brother like sister~. Sit up straight, it's not lady like to be hunched over~" he booped my nose and all I did was roll my eyes and do as told.

Hisoka is father, Mother and brother to me. I guess being peculiar and having three different personalities, do come handy. "How much longer do we have to stay here?" I sighed, we have been in this group for to long.

"Now now Kat~, patients is the key to this. We are here because I want to fight the boss, and after all... as much as we hate to admit" he slightly chocked on his words "he did safe us from a horrible place~ it was just matter of time till I killed those clowns one... by one- oh how lovely that sounds~" he licked his lips.

"Why do you always call me cat with a kat?... also, not gonna lie. Killing those bastards sounds fun, and very pleasant~" I smilled, letting a small giggle  scape from me.

"You two! Quit your fantasies! Your blood lust is all over the place and it's quite annoying!"
Oving yelled. "Or what big guy?!" I got down and walked up to him, with a small swing on my hips. I stoped right in front of him, the moon light shined on my (e/c) cat like eyes.

"Or I will just might have to hurt to you" he growled. "Ah~ that sounds just about right. I do warn you. You will lose to me, King Kong" I smiled and started skipping away "YOU LITTLE-" he stoped. I turn to see what stoped him and saw one of my brothers card with some hair from the beast like man.

I turn to look at him and gulp, he can be the sweetest and weirdest guy you can ever meet, but make him angry and there is nothing to save you. I'm not afraid to say, the devil him self would run away.

His amber gold eyes were glowing under the moonlight "Touch her and you and your troupe are deceased man". My brother said in a very sweet and sour tone. The beast like man started growling, you can feel the two man directing their blood lust at each other.

"Stand down, remember member shall not fight each other" a passive voice spoke, I roll my eyes in annoyance. "Oh great, my favorite member is back with his shenanigans~" I said sarcastically, who ever did not felt it... they must be the definition of slow.

All what chrollo did was smile at my comment "how sweet, glad to know you missed me" he fired back with that fake smile. "Tch- whatever let's you sleep at night" I walked back to Hisoka, he was looking at me with those mad eyes. 'Aw shit, after this... I'm in danger' I said to my self.

I sat next to him and he put one of his cold soft hands on the of my neck, sending shivers down my spine "Pull a stunt like that one more time~ and I'm afraid I will have to punish you~" he whispered in my ear, my sweat started running cold. "Don't you think Y/n~". I nodded as if I could shake my head off "Good~ now be a good girl for me~" he let go of my neck , and start to shuffle his cards again.

                                      ~🃏~
After a while, I decided to go out for a walk for fresh air. Good thing the trashy place was abandoned, not to far from here past the woods there is a cliff I love to go to. It helps me to clear my mad mind every once in a while, I know Hisoka doesn't like me out this late but he anyways let's me do it because he trusts me.