Pt 3 The Mermaid's Mark (Illumi)

Third Pov-

Y/n tossed and turned, when a bright light shined through her eyelids. Her eyes flattered open, to see a big window with a beautiful sunrise on the other side of it. The sudden realization of the events that happened during the night hit her. She sat up quickly, scanning where she was.

She felt her head pound, once her emotions were heightened. She grunted in pain, and held the bridge of her nose. She tried to calm her self down. She noticed she was in a big room. Y/n was sitting in a big comfortable bed, with white sheets. The sheets material were the finest velvet you could get in town, that just lets her know who ever owns this place wasn't just any ordinary person.

The sheets had a faint male sent, mixed with a very small hint of lavender. She slightly blushed remembering the male's voice she heard before passing out. She quickly took the sheets off her, to see she was wearing a nightgown made with the finest silk. Her legs were covered with bandages, and one of her hands as well.

She touched the right side of her forehead to feel a bandage there. She hissed at the sudden pain she felt when touching it. "Damn I didn't think it was that bad." She said to her self as she started to worry for a her younger brother.

A sudden gentle knock was heard on the door. Her heart dropped, and quickly went back to the position she was while sleeping, closing her eyes. She heard the door creek open, and foot steps walking in, followed by the door closing.

The chuckle of a male was heard "I know you are awake." Y/n feeling embarrassed not knowing what todo she shook her head "what makes you think I am" she responded. "Well..." she can feel him getting closer, until she felt his warm breath close to her face. "Because you just answered back to me."

She opened her eyes, making eye contact with the male on front of her face. His eyes were as black as charcoal, mysterious and magical. His gentle smile, causing all of her worries disappear. "Good morning princess, or should I say Sleeping beauty?"

Y/n was stunt by his charm, his face was well sculpted, and the memories of her saving him rushed in. "It's you." She sat up still making eye contact. He chuckled once more and stood up "so you remember?" Walked over the to the end of the bed and sat there.

"Yes, how could I forget such..." Y/n looked at the male up and down, scanning every inch of him then looked back up at him. "Well- proportioned male" Y/n said honestly. The male felt stunt at Y/n sudden boldness "why- thank you" he slightly laughed.

He cleared his throat and and sighed "Well My name is Illumi. I'm glad I got to finally meet you, I just wish I've met you in different circumstances. I deeply apologize for the ship man behavior, I promise you I was never aware that they were looking for you."

His face fell into a frown, showing that he was being genuine about his feelings. Y/n took a deep breath, and looked out the window. "It was only matter of time till you find me, it's clear you remember me. I'm Y/n. The mermaid that left you that mark."

She pointed at the the mark, that ran from his neck down across his exposed chest.

(This is so out of the story, but when I wrote that part, all I was thinking about was Illumi's mommy milker's 😩✋🏼❤️‍🔥. Like SHEEEESH!💓 HOW MUCH I WOULD GIVE TO BE HIS CLOTHES💗)

Illumi helped Y/n stand up, her legs wobbled a little. "How long was I out for?" She asked looking down at the floor, while Illumi stood infront of her holding her arms tight. "A couple of days."

"What!?- Oh-" she tripped at the sudden reaction, falling on Illumi. She wrapped her arms around his waist tightly, holding on to him for dear life. "Easy!" He helps her back up and sits her on the bed.

"I have to get back to my brother! I need to know if he is okay!" Y/n started to panic, causing her breathing to change. Illumi got worried, and quickly cupped her face "look at me, look at me."

She looked at him "breath with me, In..... and out." They stayed doing that for a couple of minutes, till he saw she was much better. "Okay, I will find your brother and bring him here. Just tell me his name, and where he would be right now."

His eyes were alert, ready for any emotions mine might show. He gently placed a string of my hair behind my ear, causing my cheeks to flush red. 'Why do I feel like this.' Y/n thought to her self, not being able to help her self but to melt to his touch. His hands were soft, strong, and super manly.

"Why can't I just go back home." She asked, curious to his answer. "I just finally found you, and you are in a very bad condition to be out there so please. Just stay put, and rest. I promise to have your brother here in no time." His words were sweet like honey.

"Okay."
                                           ♍️

I apologize for this update being short! But I hope y'all enjoyed it!!!! Stay tuned for more!!!!!!♥️

Sorry for any typos.