New story?

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry it's been so long sense updating, I been struggling with a lot of things at ones and it's been difficult to concentrate and write.

But I'm going to try to update my stories and stuff, as much as possible which that leads me to a particular story I started writing. It's called "The Afton's", yes it is a Fanf story, where you play as afton wife. But due to The newest game theory that came out, I'm thinking of doing a rewrite. To match a more accurate, time line and events.

The time line was sort of made up by me, by past theories and such but I want the satisfaction to be able to make those more accurate theories (Game theories! Because his are almost extremely accurate) into one whole story. I know I can do it but, I'm debating if I should wait till he is done posting the other videos, so I can get the full time line. Because I'm a bit confused in a lot of things, and I figured maybe you guys can also help decipher the time of this events.

Let's start off with Charlie's death, Henries daughter. I'm not sure if that happened before Afton's daughter died, or after. Or if it happened after the crying child died.

Because what I was aiming for, was to kinda come up with a story as too where y/n gives birth to his children, but the mishap of Charlie dying happened right before the two young siblings were born. So Micheal lives with the trauma, and Afton and Y/n live to be scared day to day that, maybe their children are next? And that why later when William creates Circus baby, she tells her to stay away.

And that's where everything spirals down, and yknow even more shit happens. It seem more original if I do it that way, but I'm not sure if any of you will like it if it's not accurate. Anything will help guys! I been dead ass watching Matpad theories to try and clear those questions out, but it's hard to keep up😂.

Any comments, or if you guys would like to see the time line written my way, with the events happening being placed as I think they should go, let me know!!. I wanna write something that you all like, and that will like as well.

Thank you guys for taking time out of your, day/night to read this!!!❤️