The stalker (yandere illumi) pt 2

Y/N's Pov

*CRASH*
"What the fuck?" I sat up on my bed after hear that crash. It sounded like glass. My heart beating at million miles per hour, I found the courage to stand up and check what it was. For all I know it could I've been one of my cats knocking one of the flowers bases, but they were both in bed with me.

I put on some socks, and slippers so I don't step on any glass. I turn on my room light, and open the door to be greeted by a dark hallway. Just the moon light shining through the living room window, at the of the hallway.

I start to slowly make my way to the living room, shaking of fear. 'I'm so getting a room mate after this'. Ones I made it to the end of the hall, one of the picture frames next to the tv was on the floor. I walk closer to pick it up, to notice a black shadow laying on the couch "Fuck!". I yelled falling on my back.

It looked like a female frame, so I assumed it was my best friend. She did have a key to my apartment, she must have gotten into a fight with her bf and got drunk. I sighed, feeling like my heart was going to explode. "Crazy bitch next time call me and let me know, you almost killed me of an heart attack".

I take a moment to collet my self and my thoughts, I stand up "I will clean the glass tomorrow, so be careful when you stand up".I make my way to the head, and kiss it. To shortly later notice the hair "hey, you grew your hair? Or did you put on Extensions?"

No reply

"(B/n)?" I shake it a bit, I stood up to turn on the light. For some reason I felt chills run down my spine... something was not right. I stare at the light switch not begin able to move, debating if I should turn the light on or not. I sighed to play it off "okay I get it , you are drunk out of your mind. Just don't puke all over my floor."

I start to make my way down the hall way to my room, I closed the door so the cats don't get out. I don't feel like chasin my cat, in a life or death situation. I stop right at the door , and stop my self from turning the door noob. The feeling of being watched kicked in, I turn to my right to see no one.

I turn to my left, and still no one. I made my way back to where my couch is to find it empty, and the glass still on the floor. I felt my heart drop to my ass, when felt two slim manly hands wrap around my waist. Whatever that was, it came from the ceiling.

I wanted to run, or scream but I couldn't. All I can do is turn my head, my fear got the best of me. I feel it's breaths right on my hear, then it whispered.

"Aren't you glad you didn't turn on the lights?"

*BIP*
*BIP*
*BIP*

It was a dream? I wake up and sit up, trying to catch my breath. I shut off the annoying alarm, "I feel sore, and not so well. my sides kinda burn." I stand up and walked to my mirror, and lift my shirt up to be found with scratches. My eyes widened in disbelief, to make me feel better I just played off as the cats.

                                         👹

"Damn bitch, you look awful. Have you been sleeping well?" My best friend asked, as she walked in the house. " heh, tell me about it. I been sleeping alright. Hopefully now that you are here I can rest." I flop on my couch, causing my best friend to lay on me.

"How's that Illumi doing? Why didn't you call him over to stay with you instead. I know you guys like each other." Bestie joked around.

"Well yes, and I'm not calling him to stay over. We are just friends for now, it's to soon. I like having walks with him." I smile at some memories, that were kinda romantic.