The stalker (illumi) pt 9

Y/n Pov-

I haven't gone to world fro two fucking days, and I'm bored out of my mind. I usually would go out or do something else, but with this constant fear of being watched I was to afraid to do anything. Also illumi worked... so it didn't help if I went out, then something happens and he has to clock out early because of me.

So most of those two days I spent them with my cats,and trying to contact my best friend again. It was a weird phone call... Ever sense then I haven't been  able to contact her at all, not her boyfriend. Im worried sick, I talked to illumi how I haven't been able to get a hold of her (of course I didn't tell him she called). He told me to just wait out on things, that she was probably going through something.

Which it makes sense, but when ever she needs my help she is never scared to ask for it. So I'm a way, it's odd that she is acting like this; while I was on the couch simping my soda, my phone went off. "It's Issac!" I excitedly answered the phone.

"Hellooooo!"

"Hi! It's been two days sense I see your face! When are you planning to come back to work?"

"Well with all the stalker situation, illumi said it was not best to go out for the sake of me and you guys. So I been staying at home, chilling with my cats and mans"

"Oh... is it okay if I can swing by and pay you a visit? Only for a little bit, I just wanna see you and make sure you are okay. It will definitely make me feel better."

"Okay! At what time you coming by?"

"I'm close to your apartment sooooo, I would say in about 5-10 minutes"

"Alright! Text me when you get here, so like that I know it's you."

"Okay! See ya then!"

He hung up, I felt a bit skeptical about this. I'm not sure if it will look right, having another guy over while my boyfriend is at work.

Hey babe, I'm having a friend
Over. It's Issac, I just wanted
To let you know. I hope you
are having a good day at
work! I love you.
Read 4:30 P.m

Hey. Okay, just be careful,
And text me if anything. I
Should be home anytime,
around 6:00 or 7:00.
I love you too
Read 4:31

Well, now I just need to look at least decent.

                                         👀

"Oh my! Hey" I opened the door and greeted Issac with a hug, he smelled oddly. He hugs me back "we miss you at work, we could really use some of your vibes." We laugh, he makes his way to my sofa and I close the door.

"So how you been, have you got to talk to your best friend?" He asked as he made him self comfortable, I hesitated. "Well... actually I did get to talk to her two days ago, but she called me from an unknown number." One of my cats hopped on my lap "Is that so?" He asked looking awfully worried.

"Yeah.. she was asking if k was alone, then when I told her I wasn't she didn't wanna talk to me and told me that she will tell when we see each other in person, and told me to be ready in 4 days...", issac frowned "what's the fuck? Did you tell Illumi?" He asked. "No... she asked me not to."

Issac sat up straight "Y/n that's weird... it's a big red flag. What if she is trying to tell you something about Illumi, or what if she is the stalker?". I got a bit upset "Well Illumi is a great guy, and my best friend would never do something like that to me." Issac frowned "Y/n not to be an asshole, but have you noticed that ever sense you met that guy. You life has been shit?"

He was right but I didn't think of it "What's your point- Are you accusing Illumi for all of this?" At this point was getting irritated. "I mean shit Y/n, as soon as you meet that guy you have been feeling like your being watched, your neighbor dies. Then when you start dating him, Your best friend goes M.I.A. Not answering your calls, nor messages. Then your life and the life of others are being threatened at your job, because you talk to me and Jordan?!" He stands up crossing his arms.

"Issac you are just saying that because you are jealous of him." I stand up and start heading to the kitchen "Hah, what the hell makes you think that!?" He follows me. "Have you seen your face every time you see me and him together!?". I lean in the counter. "So what Y/n? It's no fucking surprise that I been liking you for a while no." I blush, I was honestly oblivious.

"Issac I-" I was interrupted by his lips on mine. "Y/n please, coke with me." He wraps one of his arms around my hips, and with other hand holds my face. "Please y/n" he goes in and kisses me again but this time more passionately. I to shocked to even process what was going on, the kiss gets a little out of hand and he sits me on the counter.

And starts kissing the crook of my neck, I tap his shoulders "I-Issac I can't. Please stop." He stops and lays his head there, then he kisses my forehead "Please... you will be safer with me. He is not good for you". I push him off me and open the door. "Get out" I say calmly. "Y/n-" he brushes one hand through his hair "I said get out!". I raised my voice "I'm not going to sit here, and let you accuse My Boyfriend just because you are jealous."

I take a deep breath, trying to not cry "It's not my fault you were to late, Now please leave. I clearly can't be a line with you." He sighs and makes his way out but before he walks out he stops "Think about it." Then he left.

I close the door, locking it quickly. I slide down the door, sitting on the ground. I hug my knees and start to cry "why me?" I yell out to my self. My cats come shortly after to comfort me "I miss my best friend"

                                        🐈🐈‍⬛

Third person Pov-

"Honey I'm home" Illumi called out to y/n, he looked around to see the living room empty. "Y/n?" He called once more. He walked to the room to find a sleeping y/n, he went over and kissed her head. He slightly moved her hair out her face and saw her eyes a bit swollen 'she was crying.' He thought to him self.

He smiled and kissed her cheek gently 'it's okay, he good as gone. I will never anyone else hurt you' he thought to him self as he felt the cats purr and rub against him, he pets both them "now, now, no need for jealousy" he chuckled and kissed the two cats heads then goes to the bathroom.

He looks him self in the mirror, to see that he has a red stain on the side of eye brow. "Lucky me she is asleep." He looked at his shirt, to see that it had red dots all over it "He sure was a heavy bleeder." He quickly got undressed and hopped in the shower.

                                          🪨

Hello everyone!!! So this is the final update for tonight . I will post updated tomorrow ♥️ I hope you guys enjoyed! And sorry for any errors in the writing 😭😭😭
But anyways have a nice day, or night.