Spicy🥵: The zoldyck Consert

It was a Saturday after noon, and Y/n was getting ready to go to a concert with their best friend Hisoka. You guys have been dying to go, you guys love that band with a passion!. Sad thing is you would be third wheeling, sense Hisoka has his girl whom he will be bringing.

You get a call "hello?" You ask. "Hurry up!~ I'm here~ let's go before we are late!" Hisoka said and hanked the horn "HURRY UP GIRL! BEFORE THE FRONT OR SECOND ROW SIT ARE TAKEN!" Your bestie (whom is the girl dating Hisoka yelled.

"YEAH YEAH" you hang up locking your door , you rush to the car and sit on the back "ARE GUYS EXCITED!?" You yell and Hisoka presses on the gas "HELL YEAH!" Hisoka and your bestie scream.

You smile and look at your phone, whom Illumi was your Lock Screen. Sense he is your favorite lead singer 'well here we go' you said to your self. You were wearing black ripped jeans, with a black Nirvana hoodie and your white airforces.

"So~ who will you come home with tonight~ Y/n?" Your bestie giggled at Hisoka's joke question. "Your mom" You smirk, "that's why your mama dead~" your best friend was shook at you guys roasting each other. "That why your dad left you" you said and laughed.

"Ouch~" Hisoka chuckled. "You guys dark humor is at a whole different level" your bestie wheezes. "Shut it before I call you out to". You guys become a laughing mess " but for real, I don't think I will bring anyone home"

"Well Y/n , me and Hisoka are tired seeing you lonely! Go out there and get someone!" Your bestie scolded you and Hisoka hums in agreement. "I hate it when you guys gang up on me, you know that guys" you cross your arms.

"Well~ we do it for your own good.~ we want to see you happy~" Hisoka replied and your bestie nodded agreeing with him. "Whatever" you leaned your head on the window, slowly drifting to sleep.
******

"Wake up we are here" your best friend shakes you awake. "I'm up, I'm up" you yawn out; you get out the car following Hisoka and your bestie to the big building. You start getting the chills, even though you have a hoodie on, you feel cold.

Hisoka shows the VIP passes for the three of us, you were thank full your redhead best friend was rich and the person whom is like your sister is dating him. You guys were shown , to a small area that had a fence and had a couple of sits. 'Sheesh there is only a couple of VIPS, that's how expensive it was!?' You questioned your self.

As the big place kept getting crowded, you can feel your nerves getting to you. Is your first time in a concert, AND IN VIP!. You look to your side and see Hisoka and Your bestie talking and being cute. You smile, and the Nouncement went on.

"LADIES AND GENTAL MAN!!! HERE WE WELCOME THE ONE AND ONLY!!! THE ZOLDYCK BAND!!"

The curtains raised up, you smiled at the stage in front of you. In the back there was Gon the drummer, killua the guitarist and.... HISOKA BEING THE SECOND GUITARIST!?. You look to your side and make eye contact with your best friend. "SURPRISE!!!" She yells over all the chanting.

You smile and laughed like a small kid, when their parents told it we are going to Disney. You hug your best friend. "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIEND BEING THE SECOND GUITARIST!?" You ask your bestie "AMAZING!" She replies hugging you and jumping.

Your attention goes back, to the large stage in front of you "Hello every one!! How y'all doing!?" When you heard Illumi say that.
You words leave your mouth of how excited you are.

The crowned screams and cheers, "ALRIGHT GUYS! LETS HIT IT OFF WITH THE FIRST SONG "I WANT TO BRAKE FREE"" Illumi said and Signaled the his band.

You stand up and leaned against the railing, while every one else was jumping and cheering you were watching him. 'He is way more beautiful and hot in person' you thought to your self.