The stalker (illumi) pt5🍋

WARNING! SMUT AT ITS GLORY ⚠️‼️

Illumi made his way down to my pants, he pulled them down with no struggle. Once they were off, started leaving sloppy kisses tracing his way down from stomach to my warmth. Once he made it to down there, he looked up at me and licked my warmth with the panties on.

There was something about that that turned on my sex drive higher, I bit my lip looking back it him. With his teeth he took the string of my panties, and took them off. At this point I was a hot, blushing mess.

He tightly grabbed my thighs, and with his tongue flicked my bud. Causing me to throw my head back. He let out a chuckle "who knew your reactions were sooo... lewd". I gulped, he started to suck on my bud passionately. "Aaah~" I couldn't help but let out an erotic moan. I've never felt something like that. The more he sucked and nipped at it, the more I moaned.

It made me want more, it made me want more. He was such an expert with that tongue, it could make any girls knees weak. Right before I was about to cum, he stops. He goes up to my hear "I want to feel you". He puts in two fingers, making me throw my head back ones more. "I want it all" he starts to pump his fingers in and out.

My rolls in pleasure, put my hands on his shoulders trying to push him off. He was going to fast, I felt like I was going to pee. He chuckled "what? Tapping out already?. It's only my two fingers sweetheart". Suddenly he pumps his fingers in hard, making my whole body squirm of pleasure. Let out a quick loud moan, as I felt my orgasm rush through my body.

Illumi pulls out the fingers, then sucks them "so sweet" he smirked. He got off the bed, I sat up to see what he was going to do. He started to take his pants off , then his boxers came off. He was pretty hard, you can tell it was throbbing. I don't know what took over me, I stood up and and stood on front of him. I quickly wrap my hands around is neck, and start making with him.

He grabs me by the hips and throws me on the bed, quickly getting on top of me. He goes in between my legs, teasing his tip on my entrance. "Beg for it" he softly strokes my face, slowly sliding his hand to my neck, holding it tightly. "Please" I begged.

"Not enough" while tightly holding on to my neck, he goes in for a kiss. "Come on beg for it, be a good girl and I will give you anything that you ask for". I'm a person that doesn't like to beg, but this... "please fuck me" I whined out. "I want it, I really want to fuck you. Please give it to me, I will be good girl."

I can feel him smirking "good girl" he thrusts in. "Illu!~" I whined out and digging my nails into his arm holding my neck, not being prepared. He immediately grunted "oh my, so tight. Looks like the last was definitely not doing his job right". He waited till I adjusted, I nodded to give him the green light to go. Even though, it still bothered a little.

But the mixture of pain and pleasure, was to good to even tell him to stop. With each thrust, he picked up the speed. With one hand he held my neck tightly, and with the other he threw one of my legs over his shoulders. Giving more access to go deeper.

He bit his lip trying to hold back on his grunts, and moans. Me in the other hand, I did not give to shits. The feeling that my body was feeling, was to much to me even bother to  hold back. "Illu~ ple- illu!~" by the time I was going to tell him to slow down, I orgasmed. He threw his head back "please keep moaning my name like that."

"Illu!~" I gripped on his arm, the more I moaned his name. The faster, and harder he went. My eyes widened 'why does it feel like it like it's growing more' I thought to my self, not being able to use my words. His grip gets tighter on my throat "ah-Ah-Ah~" I orgasmed again. He let go of my neck , and puts my leg down. He puts his face on to the crook of my neck.

Hearing his pans, and grunts closer sent me to could 9. It send shivers down my spine, I was not there anymore. He let out a loud grunt and bit the crook of my neck, he was definitely close to reach his high.

It started going rougher, bed is creaking, the room is filled of my moans and his grunts. I start to quickly lose feelings of my legs, when he out of nowhere let's put a very loud grunts causing him to bite m harder, this last thrust just hit different. I let out a loud moan. My body became a shaking mess.

It was clear that he came, he was not moving. The room was felt with, loud breathing noises. I stay starring at the ceiling, his was still bitting me. That's how I know he still up, I slowly start coming off my high. I gently put one hand his head, and softly start stroking my hand through his long beautiful black hair. He kissed my cheek, and with that I passed out.

                                           ♥️
Illumi's Pov-

I took a deep breath and got off her, I slowly lay my self next to her and to not wake her up. I shift a little, and put her head on top of  chest and slowly and softly stroke her cheek with my hand. I smirk to my self knowing what I just did; this girl just makes me feel some type of way and i will do anything to get what's mine, and to keep whats mine.

I'm not one to show feelings, but once I do. It's pretty fucking serious, and she going to have to deal with those consequences. I look at her, an watch how she sleeps. Her breaths are slow and calm. I will watch her , and protect her. Who ever gets I our way, are good as dead.

I kissed her goodnight, and found my self falling asleep next to her. What a blessing.

                                          🏃🏻‍♀️💨

HORNY JELL FOR ALL OFF YOU!
Anyways! I'm not very good at writing smuts , but I really hope this was good enough. I swear I'm trying to get better at it😩✋🏼, it will just take me time. I'm actually kinda excited for tomorrow's part, things... might get a little crazy 😌