Pt4 The Mermaid's Mark (Illumi)

Third Pov-

Y/n watched as a storm slowly started to develop, a sick feeling in her stomach started to occur. There was this strange feeling, as if something were to occur or if it's happening. She sighed knowing her father, and her uncle were arguing. Sense the sea looked rough, and choppy. Waves hitting shore carelessly.

As the skies turned gray, and thunder became audible and slowly visible. The birds would fly away in rush, making a lot of noise. "Father and uncle are angry. I don't like where this is going." Y/n opened the window, to be hit by gust of wind leaving her breathless. She quickly closed the window, and sat back down on the bed.

She started to bite her nails, as the feeling of worry creeped up "This is not good."  A knock was heard "come in" she answered. A small boy walked in, with white hair and blue eyes. "Hello... I hope I'm not bothering you." He closed the door behind him.

"No. You are not" Y/n laughed a little awkwardly. "My name is killua, I am Illumi's younger brother." Y/n's heart slightly melted, at the boys shy actions. "I'm Y/n, I am illu-"

"Mermaid?!" He asked excitedly, y/n chuckled "Yes." Killua ran to the bad and got on, he sat down. "Tell me more! Is there more people like you? Are you and big brother getting married? Do you have super powers?" Thunder stroke. Scaring the poor boy, he jumped and quickly hugged Y/n.

Y/n was stunt by boys actions, but something took over her. She laid down, and laid the small child on her. He was at least 8 just like her brother, she cover them with the blankets and started to stroke his white soft hair gently. Thunder stroke more often, causing the port child to whimper.

"Shhh it's okay" She then started to rub his back in circles. "I think you and my brother would get along perfectly."

"Really?" He sniffed. "Yes, his name is gon, he is also scared of thunder. Just like you." Killua seem to be a bit calmer "will I meet him one day?"

"Yes. In matter of fact, Illumi is out there searching for him." Y/n own words hit hard, realizing he is out there looking for a 8 year old in very bad weather. Killua yawned catching Y/n's Attention "want to hear me sing? After all that's my super power other then being a mermaid."

He nodded his head yes "Alright." Y/n cleared her throat. She moved her hand from Killua's back and started to gently stroke his hair once more.

"Flower, gleam and glow.
Let your power shine. Make the clock reverse.
Bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt, Change the fate's design. Save what has been lost, Bring back what once was mine.
What once was mine."

Killua in an instant was in the deepest slumber. She yawned her self, feeling tired. The chant that she sang, it's her power. It heals wounds, and help people with their physical problems. It can also help people fall asleep when they can't. She would often do it for gon, when he had his nightmares.

Shortly after Y/n yawned once more, quickly falling asleep with the sleeping child on her. While the skies and sea rumbled, with anger.

                                          🦖

"Oh my! Prince you are soaked- and who is this cute lovely young boy!" A maid came rushing with two towels once she heard his arrival. "Oh this little guy on my arms, it's Y/n's brother. He is scared of thunder, so I better get him dried and changed quickly." He grabbed the towels and wrapped the child on it, then he wrapped his him self.

"Is sister really here?" He asked as he sniffed. "Yes, right now we will go to my brothers room. So you can get new clothes and get you too her." They rush to his room, Illumi knocked on the door then opened it.

"Killu? Huh- that's strange... he is not here" he puts gon down and starts to help him dry. Mean while gon was drying him self, he went into killuas shelf. And pulled out fresh clothes, he placed them on the bed. "You finish here, I will be right in front of this door out si-"

Gon quickly grabbed his hand "please don't leave me alone." A thunder stroke, causing gon to jump and hold on to Illumi's arm for dear life. Illumi slightly chuckled "Alright, I will be facing the door while you change"

When gon was done, he asked a maid to take care of him. While he went to dry, and change him self in the bathroom, with the clean clothes the maid had brought for him.

                                            ☀️

Illumi softly knocked on the door, sense no one answered. He gently and quietly opened the door, while gon held on to his hand. When they walked in, Illumi was greeted with a sleeping Y/n and a sleeping killua on her arms. Illumi was stunt, but relieved this is where he was.

"You guys had a kid while I she was gone!?" Gon asked quietly with a hint of excitement. "Oh- no, no. That's not how babies work-"

"Then how?" Gon tilted his head. "Well, when girls are going to have a baby. They have to carry it in their belly for 9 months."

"Ohhh... How are they made?" Illumi blushed "Ah- your sister can talk to you about that when time is right." He picked up gon and slowly made their way closer to the bed. "That kid, is my little brother. I have a good feeling you two will get along perfectly."

"Is he my age?"

"Yes, he is your age." He placed gon gently on the bed, next to Y/n. Gon quickly cuddled onto his sister to give her a hug in a way. Illumi sat on his side of the bed, when lighting stroke very close to the window causing for gon to yell and burry his face onto Illumi's chest (His Mommy Milkers;))

"Shh it's okay, Me and Y/n are here." Illumi propped his pillow up a bit, and sat down while laying down (I don't know to explain it). He started to stroke his hair gently "How does Y/n calm you down?"

He sniffed "She usually sings a song, it's her power as a mermaid. But it looks like she already used it on your brother, her or him did not woke up from that loud thunder." Illumi kept stroking his green, soft, spiky hair. He started to think maybe, how he calms killua down. Will work on gon.

"Well bud want to hear a story? To distract you from the very bad storm?" Illumi tried his best to pamper him in his way. He was not very good at it, in fact he thought it was kinda weird but how else is he going to talk to a scared small child. "Is it a exploring story?"

"Yes. Want to know what's even better?"
"What?"
"It's based on a true story, because I lived through it"

Gon looked up in amusement. Illumi couldn't help but feel his heart melt when Gons eyes sparkled. "Alright! Well not to long ago..."
Illumi went on, and on. Gon curious and hungry for more, until gon eventually fell asleep from all the crying.

Illumi had found him, in a cabin. He was very worried if has eaten, or gotten any water. But it turned out someone would come every day, help him, feed him, and try to reassure him sister is fine. But that still didn't stop his tears from falling. Illumi shortly after fell asleep. He did wish he was here, when Y/n was singing to fall into a sleep slumber too, and block out all the thunder and lightning.

                                            💗

Hello!!! Sorry for taking so long on updating. I hope y'all don't mind the little Disney song, that's the only way I could've thought of including that mermaid power, and I really love that song!.

Anyways! I apologize for any typos
And

Illumi's Mommy Milkers supremacy 🛐💗🥵