Can you keep a secret? Pt 5

Y/N POV:

In reality... I have no idea why this is happening to me or why I was back stabbed, but it's probably because they know, I knew what they did. I'm not worried... everything will come to light. Hisoka bringing me back to life, was his biggest fucking mistake. Though... if I was still dead, I would still have come back for blood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ability of me being able to appear to people like I do, is becoming more difficult. I been alive for quite some time... it's becoming more draining and kinda impossible. Sense you know ... the living isn't supposed to teleport, unless is someone's nen ability.

"This just means I have to do my unfinished business before I can't, and this ends up becoming my reality." I spoke under her breath. The only way I can get a break from Hisoka, it's when I'm outside. His texture surprise is sure handy. It lets me look normal, till I'm in the persons place. That's when I send him a message to remove it, so I then precent my self. Today... it's someone's deaths day. I can feel it.

It's a small quirk from the after life, being able to sense someone's death from near by. Death can be cheated... stoped... but that's if you have the right information, or great intuition. Whenever you are about to die, you get this weird feeling. This lingering feeling, this odd vibe that something is off. As if... you feel sick. I felt that way before I walked through that door... something deep inside me was telling me, screaming to me to run. Turn the other way and not go, but I lived there. Why would anything happen in the comfort of my own home, when I had three strong man to protect me.

Sometimes the the devil uses the people closest to you. Something I learned in church.... Or more that in my lowest I sat outside a church while they were having a night service. At first... I didn't understand until now. That night... I had found out that my own very cousin, was telling Hisoka, Illumi, and chrollo that I was the one outing them to the station and being the one giving them anonymous tips. Which it wasn't true.

She was a detective under cover... gathering information by all means if it meant getting me in deep shit. She slept with the three of them to get what she wanted and have a full case, to bring to court and get them all arrested. At the end of the day, I was killed because of her.

It's as if she was setting all of this up, it's as if she knew they would kill me. Like that she would finally open a case... because i was Illumi's fiancé... Anything to bring justices to assassins wife. The government wants no problem with them.

See this is when her little plan goes wrong. No matter how much evidence there is, they will not go to jail. I will not get "the justices" I deserve.

Sometimes I feel like... the pastor that was preaching that night knew I was sitting outside... just listening. Kinda warning me... a sign perhaps. I just... didn't get it at the time. Until I finally went home.

And my death sentence was written without my knowledge. Or so they thought...