Hisoka (Fluff)

I sit down and take a deep breath, it's not easy taking care of twins while being 25 weeks pregnant. At least I finally got them to take their one hour nap, so now I'm left to pick up the mess the little devils left.

Hisoka is often working, so it just me. Cleaning, cooking, and taking care of the toddlers full with energy. I was honestly not expecting to be pregnant again, specifically with two toddlers that were born at the same time.

I start rubbing my big belly "I used to be skinny" I whined. "But I'm excited to meet you, little princess." My twins were boys so, I think it's cute how she will have older brothers to protect her along side her daddy. I sighed and stood up, starting to pick up the toys left all over the floor.

"Ugh my back is killing me." I hear the front door open, it must definitely be hisoka. He is always corny and always yells honey I'm home but... he hasn't said it and I haven't heard the door close. Front the leaving room I walk down the hallway, and look to the right. The door was open "honey?" I call out for him.

I start to Hera bit irritated "Hisoka?" I start to get nervous, I know there is someone at the house. I close the door and quickly run up the stairs sense they were right next to the door. I checked on the twins, and they were both there, sleeping like angles. I close the door, and started checking every room upstairs.

I reach in my sweat pants pocket for my phone, but I left it in the living room "Shit." I feel the baby kicking, she is not happy that I'm feeling anxious. When I finished checking my room, I hear something drop down stairs. I gulp, i quickly grabbed a base and dump the flowers out.

I quietly started heading down the stairs, I walk down the hall way to see that it was my phone on the ground bent over to pick it up. "Boo!~" my first reaction was throw the base on the ground. Hisoka quickly grabbed me and started laughing "Whats so funny!? I almost had a hart attack!? And your daughter does not prove!!"

"Honey I'm home." He give me a kiss and put me downs. I quickly cross my arms "I can see." He keeps laughing "alright~ it was a bad joke, I will clean this up~ I'm sorry." He went over to the kitchen and grabbed a broom, and started brooming the living room. When I see bends over for something, I quickly smirk and slap his ass with all my might.

"AHH!" He screamed, and I ran laughing. "Karma is a bit- oh shit!" I noticed he was close behind, I ran up the stairs like my life depended on it, and made to our room. "Oooh~ don't run away from your fait!." We are both laughing and out of breath. "Please Hisoka, let me go I'm going to pee."

We are both at each side of the bed, I couldn't stop laughing. He started to come around, so I climbed on the bed and tried to me a run for it but Damn him and his bungee gum!

"Not fair!" I kept laughing, to the point I was wheezing "What kinda laugh is that!~" we were both in a laughing mess. I felt the baby kick "ow! Okay! I will stop." He detached his bungee gum off me and laid next to me on his stomach, and started rubbing my belly. "Aweee, did you irritate the little one~" he kissed my belly.

"I shouldn't be running the way we were, nor feeling that feeling of fear!" I slightly walked his back "i but it was fun~." I sighed. "Im so huge, k can't even see my toes" I slightly laugh again. "Aww but I think you look hot~" he gets on top of me and starts kissing me.

"Ewwww! Mommy and daddy are kissing!" The twins chanted , and Hisoka chuckled. "I will back in a sec." he stood up "Here comes the cootie monster!~" the children screamed, and started running with Hisoka chasing them. I sat up, and laughed "mommy! Protect us!"

I as soon as I Hisoka came back "Quick! Grab him!! Cootie mister!" I yelled out laughing. "MOMMY NO- RUN BROTHER! MOMMY IS TRATOR!"

😭

I felt Hisoka softly stroke my shoulder, as I laid on him with my eyes closed in the bath tub. He kissed my neck "it's nice to have some alone time~" he puts on of his hands on my belly. "Well time alone plus baby." He chuckled "Yes~ plus baby" he kissed my cheek.

"It's in credible how you put, the twins to sleeps fast." I sighed. "Well I've been running them around the house~ so it bound to happen~." I put my hand on top his, that is on my belly. "Do you think I'm going to be a good mother?"

"Honey of course you will be~ in matter of fact you are one~. I'm very happy that you are the one who is the mother of my children~ and k wouldn't trade you for anything ~" he kissed the top of my head.

"I like how things went smoothly today, and take out was delicious." I started day dreaming of they Chinese food combo, we ordered. "I agree~ I'm going to get more of then from there~." I nodded "Yes! Please your pregnant wife's needs, and cravings" we both slightly laugh. We both feel the baby kick "she really wants to get out." I sighed. "I guess so~ I can't wait to meet her~ she will beautiful just like you."

"Hisoka..." I opened my eyes. "Yes love?~" he looked down at me. "I love you." I smiled "I love you more~" he kissed my forehead. "You are my milf." I tell him. He rolled his eyes "I'm not even that old~" I laughed "it's okay, you are my hot milf" I kept laughing.

"Oh you are really just asking for it at this point ~"

💀

Well I hope all of you liked this short update!!! It's kinda short and I apologize! I'm just tired lol. Anyways!!! Enjoy! And stay tuned for moreee!!!♥️♥️♥️

Sorry for any typos

Requested by RavenQueen1414