Angst💧: Trio

TRIGER WARNING
Suicide/ Toxic
******
You were coming back home after two weeks, you went to stay at your moms because you and hisokas got into a big fight. After multiple missed calls and messages, you gave in. You were thinking on letting him know , but you wanted to surprise him. You stoped by his favorite restaurant, and got food then made your way home.

The fight you guys had was because every time he came back from "business or work" he smelled like different girls every time. He kept telling how I was crazy or overthinking stuff 'let me stop thinking about this before I get mad again and go back to my moms' you thought to your self as you pulled in the driveway.

There was three other cars other then Hisokas, you recognized the other two. Illumi's and Chrollos car but the other one... it didn't wring a bell, you parked behind Hisokas car. They are probably here to keep him company or from doing something stupid, but other car made no sense.

You got out the car with the food and headed in side, as you walked you walked in , you were greeted with the laugh of the three man out side on the patio. The kitchen window was open so you can hear everything. You smiled once you heard them laugh, to soon realized why they were laughing.

"Is sad to see how clueless the poor girl is" Hisoka laughed out. "Sometimes you can be way more heartless than I am" Illumi chuckled taking a sip from his drink "Hisoka you know, maybe show a little more sympathy while letting her down" Chrollo said while wiping a tear from his laugh away.

You put the food down on the counter, and put your head down. "I'm surprised she didn't leave with one of you, you guys would've the time of your life." Hisoka said while taking a sip of his wine bottle. "Well I was not gonna force her, although having fun with her all at once is way more fun. I at least have fun with it" Chrollo said while checking his phone.

"How many years have we had her believing I'm into her, just to get our ways?" Hisoka asked as he jerks his head to Illumi "4 years, maybe we should do something special for the anniversary" he suggested. "We should, that would be fun. Seeing her smile is something to die for" hisokas eyes widen to realizes what said.

Illumi and Chrollo sit up and look at him with teasing smirk "it looks like the magician is , or had catch feelings" Chrollo teased and a laugh started to leave his chest. " I mean she is very beautiful inside and out, so we could see why. You know it's not to late, as long she never finds out of your original intentions it should be fine." Illumi said putting his hair up in a bun.

Hisoka looked at both of the men with a bit of blush "Maybe I have but no. Once a toy... it stays a toy. Besides, using her to my advantage is way funner" he shrugged his shoulders taking a sip of his drink.

You swallowed dryly while hot tears poured out, you were trying to process everything 'so to them it's all a game' you grip on the counter 'all the times I was there for Hisoka when he has his nightmares... he would wake up crying out for help... I was there to calm him down, telling him he wasn't alone, pampering him' your grip got tighter.

'All the times we laughed and talked about kids... all the times I helped those man... helped Illumi stand up for him self... I helped Chrollo to be him self' you wiped your face trying to calm your self down 'so Hisoka proposing to me was... fake...' you look at the ring on your finger and slide it out. Your trains of thought were interrupted my a females voice.

"Um hello- you must be the made. It's nice to finally meet you" you looked up as your eyes widen... 'so that's they-' "are you okay? Oh my what happened" the girl asked looking worried for you. She got closed to you putting you into a tight hug. You were surprised at the affection... you couldn't help but give in. It felt nice "well I just found that someone died" You broke from the hug wiping your tears away.