The stalker (illumi) pt7

"It looks like you attract, trouble y/n~" Mr Morrow chuckled, as he sat down in front of me to take my statement. Everyone else were ether saying what they witness, or in my managers case. He was pulling out the footage, so police can evaluate it and look for hints.

I took a deep breath "tell me about it." I held a hot coffee cup he bought me from next door. The street was closed, with cop cars. The cops were around asking the business, that were open near by questions and asking for those camera footage.

"Well it looks like you have stalker, Y/n." Hisoka sipped from his coffee. "I guess... after all my feelings were not wrong." I look blankly at my coffee cup, letting it warm my hands. He sighed "I'm going to assign cops, to watch over you and your apartment building. This is very dangerous Y/n"

I nodded. "How long has this feeling been going on?" Hisoka asked. " I would say... almost a year ago but brushed it off as over working my self. I do online classes sense it gets to cold, I don't feel like walking. I only do in class when it gets warm out."

"Alright, darling have you seen anyone act strange around you?~" he asked very concerned. "No... I'm a person who is often in their head. I don't pay much attention." Hisoka scolded me for that. I took a sip of my coffee when I heard a voice. "Excuse me, where is Y/n. I'm her boyfriend-"

I make eye contact with Illumi, quickly running to him and wrapping my arms around him. Starting to sob, he wrapped his arms tightly around me. "It's okay, you are okay. I'm here now. It passed" he tries to calm me down, the best he can. The cops called him for me, while I was still trying to calm down.

"Illumi~" Hisoka walked to us. "Hisoka" he replied. "It looks like your precious girl friend has a stalker." He said while crossing his arms "what? Have you guys got any leads on who it is?" He asked with a worried tone. "No... not yet. Have you had any idea of this?~". "No"

Hisoka nodded "you two can go home, I will have cops fallow you two for security. I will also, a-sign cops to watch over her, and the building." Illumi nodded in response, Hisoka makes eye contact with me. I feel as his golden eyes , burn onto mine. "You call me, if anything else happens or need something. Good night you two." With that Hisoka walks away to examine the scene.

As I start to walk away, I wave good bye to my coworkers. I can tell they felt skeptical of Illumi, by they way they looked at him. Illumi helped me get in the car, shortly after getting in him self.

🥶
Third person Pov-

Hisoka examine the scene, he slight squinted his eyes. He picked up a pin, in the mess of glass. He took a deep breath and chuckled 'Crazy bastard, one of this day he is going to kill her if a heart attack' Hisoka thought to him self, and high fived him self mentally for the great acting skills.
"Hey detective Morrow" someone called from behind him. He quickly hid the pin in his coat, and quickly stood up and faced the person.

It was Jordan and Issac "yes young men?". 'I see why Illumi would feel threatened' Hisoka thought to him self as he saw Issac. 'Those blue eyes, would bring anyone to their knees' he thought him self once more. "I just wanted to say that weird things have been happening to y/n... ever sense she met that guy. Illumi". Jordan replied.

'Illumi is being super sloppy~' thought him self, bothered "is that so?" Hisoka replied. "Yes, she has been complaining how she has felt this odd feelings of being watch. Even in her own apartment... when she was a lone. Just her and her two cats" Issac proceeded to reply.

Hisoka slightly frowned, knowing this will be super hard to cover. "Alright, I will look into the matter~." He hands them cards. "You two call me if anything out of the ordinary happnes~. If she starts showing signs of, domestic violence. Like bruises, burns,cuts or anything of the sort, call me immediately~". Two young male nodded, and walked away.

Hisoka pinched the bridge of his nose "It won't be to long from now~" he said under his breath, 'looks like im going to have to get my hands dirty' he thought to him self. He knew this is going to be a long journey, and that he might to call for backup.

🌚

Y/n and Illumi got home, y/n slightly smiled as the cats ran to them and started rubbing them selfs on her and illumi's legs. "I see they love you" she lets out a tired laugh, Illumi chuckled "probably because I feed them" Illumi kissed y/n. "Come on, let's get you to bed. You had a rough night, and it's to late. It's almost 3 in the morning."

Y/n nodded, she quickly walked away to go change. Illumi was going to follow untill he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. "I will be there honey. I'm going to grab a glass of water."
"Alright, please don't take long" Y/n answered.

Illumi goes in the kitchen, he takes out his phone and check his messages.

1 photo
Stop leaving your pins laying around
⭐️—_—💧
Read 2:49 A.m

Sure, sorry.
Delivered 2:50 A.m

It was an Image of the pin, he used to brake the glass. Illumi grabbed a water bottle, putting his phone in his pocket of his sweats. He walked to the room to find a sleeping Y/n, with her cats at the end of her feet. Stood at the door frame and leaned on it, he took a sip of his water and smiled. Enjoying the view, he thought she looked adorable when she was sleeping.

He felt the feeling of guilt creeping up on him, for doing what he did. He knows they are just friends , and that they were just also her coworkers. But the way he saw it, it was trying to teach her boundaries Between man. Sense now , she is dating him.

He walked up to the cats, and kissed them good night. He went to the side of his bed and sat down at the edge taking another sip of water, he puts it on the night stand and quickly lays on the bed spooning y/n. He kissed her head, and smiled "Good night beautiful". He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

Well! This is all for tonight!!♥️ I will update tomorrow!. This story in particular will have its fare amount of parts, I'm literally so stupid. Like I could have made this a book it's self, like that I could have gone into more detail and kept the thing going for a while.
Anyways, I hope y'all have a nice day or night, and I hope you guys enjoyed reading this.
Much love!!🥰 Thank you so much for your guys support, on my other stuff! It really means a lot to me, and it inspires me to keep writing ✍🏼
If you guys have any more ideas, for future updates. For ether Chrollo, Hisoka, or Illumi again, don't be shy and leave your request here, or at the request page♥️♥️♥️♥️

Also, sorry for any typo!😅