Can you keep a secret? Pt 3

TW⚠️

THIRD POV-

After a while of research, the chief knew they couldn't hold the three suspects in same place for long. So... they decided to put them in house arrest till they find who is fully guilty. What they didn't know, It would be the worst time, for one of those three young man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hisoka laid on the bathtub, leaving his right ankle out of the water. He was blankly staring at the ankle monitor, while enjoying a glass of wine. He was a bit stressed out due to the situation, people expected for him to be the total mess. It was Illumi instead. He felt bad for his old friend...

He suddenly felt to pair of hands start to massage his shoulders, they didn't call him a freak for no reason. He quickly gave into the feeling, his frown turning into a huge smile. He scoot forward, to leave space for the person.

He watched as another pair of legs, appeared on each side. He quickly fixed him self, laying on top of the other person and leaving a gentle kiss on the right knee. "Oh~ how much I missed you"

Hisoka Looked up, making eye contact with Y/n. In silence, she kept massaging the man's broad shoulders. He gently pressed his head, between her tender Brest and closed his eyes.

"What a shame that you are "dead"~ and that I am in house arrest. I would have taken you on a beautiful date~"

Without thinking, Y/n dug her nails into Hisoka's shoulders. Hisoka moaned and laughed "Forgot that I was a masochist darling?~"

"Hisoka I don't like this" she spoke in a serious tone, and continued to massage Hisokas shoulders with his own blood. "Love~ it's only till everything dies down. I'm sure no one will realize it's your nen ability~"

She didn't wanna trigger his anger, but this whole situation was a lot of weight on her shoulders. "Hisoka... the three of us were perfectly fine. There was really no need for all of this"

Hisoka sighed and rolled his eyes "darling... they killed you. Well to be more honest, I don't like lying to you~ the three of us killed you. You simply knew to much... it was also clear that the three of us couldn't share You properly. We are man who are extremely possessive with our things~"

He opened his eyes again, he looked at Y/n's lips then eyes. "Some more then others~ I am willing to do anything, for something that is mine. Specially you~. Even if it meant dealing with the spiritual world, I was determined to bring you back~"

With one hand, he slightly tilted Y/n's head, to get a clear view of her neck, and squinted a bit "would you look at that~ it's healing way faster then I thought. I would even dare to say it's healed!"

"I feel bad. I been terrorizing them... my cousin... she doing bad and so is illumi. Illumi is a total wreck... I had to watch from a corner how his butler had to put him in a straight jacket, and lock him up in a room. It took his father and grandfather to even get him still enough, to put it on him." She complained

"It hurts Hisoka, you know Illumi was my original fiancé. Untill the two of you came a long- Im sick of this. I can't keep lying"

Y/n stood up, and got out of the bathtub. She grabbed the nearest towel to wrap it around her, when suddenly a card flew and pinched bits of her hair on the wall. She froze in place.

Y/n heard the commotion of the water, and the wet foots steps. Meaning Hisoka was getting out the shower. She hugged her self, and started to softly cry. A a strong hand grabbed her by the back of her neck, and spawned her around.

She closed her eyes, and tried pushing Hisoka off. When he roughly grabbed her face, and squeezed hard. Hurting her cheek bone.

"May I remind you, who brought you back to life~" he spoke harshly, while getting close to Y/n's face. "I gave you life, and take it back. It would make no Fucking difference sense everyone already thinks your are dead!" Hisoka was starting to lose his composure with her.

"Stop- u hurting- hurting me!"

"Better watch your mouth, before it goes shut for ever. I actually love you enough to go through all the trouble to bring you back, They! Clearly don't. Stop acting up, and you better go through with the plan!" He slammed her head against wall, hard enough to make her lose balance and fall.

"Stop! Please- I'm sorry!" She cried out, and sat in a fetal position.

He kneel down and pointed her "Or I promise you, you will go through the most painful death ever. I will make sure to make everyone watch, and get away with it, with no problem. You will be alone, and have no one to love you" with that he was going in for a blow, but stoped him self and hit the wall instead. He stood up taking a towel, wrapping around his wrist and walked out.

"No one will love you like I do~"

Y/n wiped her tears, and saw red. It did burn, but it wasn't something she couldn't handle. Whenever Y/n cries, she cries blood. It's temporarily, it's only one of the side effects of being brought back to life.