Yandere - Chrollo

(TW!)⚠️

Y/n was walking down the school hallway, when she was stoped by one of her class mates "Hey! Y/N you know what's wrong with chrollo?". Y/n hearts drop "we- well- I broke up with him." Her class mate tilts her head "whys is that? You guys were so cute together! Who are you going to prom with now?". Y/n looks away and rubs her neck uncomfortable "by my self".

Y/n eyes become dull making eye contact with her class mate, sending shiver down the class mate spine "I don't need no man to go to a stupid dance". With that Y/n keeps walking, leaving her class mate behind to its thoughts.

'People always getting in my business is so annoying, so what I broke up with the infamous Chrollo. I may crazy, but he is the definition of crazy' y/n thought to her self as she made her way to her locker and packed her things to go home after a long day of volleyball practice.

When she closed the locker door a voice spoke up " isn't this pretty little Y/n?" Shivers ran down her spine, knowing from where that voice came from and who's is it. She swallowed and slowly turned around "W-what do you want Chrollo, I thought I told you not to come near me". Y/n spoke in a soft low manner.

"I guess I didn't hear you, anyways I will be at 7:00 in your house to pick you up for prom" Y/n quickly frowned "Chrollo I brok-" Chrollo quickly grabbed her face with one hand really tight "don't you dare finish that sentence, I don't care what you said." Chrollo got closer to her ear "I always get what I want, and so just happens that's you. So wether you like it or not you are stuck with me"

Y/n whimpers of pain and struggles to get chrollos hand off her face "c-Chrollo y-you are hur-hurting me" she said in a muffled voice." He chuckles slightly "Now now, why don't be a good girl for daddy and just accept the facts would ya? I wouldn't wanna ruin that pretty face of yours before prom". Y/n looks around to see if anyone was around, but to no luck the hallways were empty.

Y/n stayed quiet, just giving in. It didn't matter how hard she tried to get rid of that man, there was no use. The more she tried , the more she got hurt. 'What's the worst he could do.... Kill me?' She thought to her self. Chrollo smiled and slowly let go of her face and kissed her cheek "Good girl, now go home and get changed and make sure to eat something, I love you. See you soon darling" with that he pecked her lips and walked away.

Which no hope, Y/n starts walking to her car after what just happened. The memory playing over and I over to soon be interrupted "Hey y/n, how are you doing?!". A males voice came from one of the cars to her right, when she looked over it was Zach. Zach hammer was one of the most hottest guys in school, the facts that he was very close to her made girls jealous and Chrollo did not like that one bit.

"Hey Zach, going home to get ready for prom huh?" She smiled trying to hide the pain she was feeling "actually um... I have no date. My date bailed out last minute... I was actually wondering if you would with me... you-you don't have to if you don't want" he lets out a soft chuckle.

'Zach wants to take ME to prom!? What! No way! This must be a prank!!? Omg this is so exciting' all of the joy that rushed in, rush the same way out remembering the little encounter with chrollo. "Zach I-" she can see how his face lost that sparkle that it had 'You know what, Fuck chrollo. I'm done with the manipulative bitch, I had enough of the abuse, I'm done.'

"Zach I would love to" she smiled, her cheeks  burning up. Zach smiled and bit his lip "Alright! That's great! I will be there at 6:00! Well we better hurry it's almost 5. See ya soon" he gave Y/n a quick hug and ran to his car. She did as well and zoomed home.

                                       💳🤏🏼💥

DING
DONG

Y/n quickly grabbed her LV bag, and left a note to her mom on the kitchen table. Y/n was wearing a light purple long dress, with just straps on the back and what looks like flower petals all over the top part and spread all over around he lower part. She was feeling her self, her make up was light. "Coming!" She happily yelled, she took a deep breath and went to open the door with a smile.

She quickly open the door to her smile quickly drop, the guy that was at the door was chrollo.  Holding by the hair what was supposed to be your prom dates head, she quickly turn around and grab the nearest flowers pot and threw up. "Oh darling I'm sorry! I didn't think it would get you sick!" He quickly walked in and locked the door, and made his way to the kitchen. He grabbed a water bottle and a napkin.

Puts the head down on the counter and quickly makes his way back to Y/n "here baby, drink up you are light headed and hear let me help you." He grabbed her hair holding back, as she threw up all she ate during the day. He rubbed her back in circles, after a couple of minutes he whipped her mouth and handed her the water.

Without thinking she grabbed it and downed it, "You see, non of this would have had happened if you were a good girl." He grabbed the flower pot "I will be back, I'm going to dispose of this and the head." She quickly fainted, not being able to hold it together.

                                            😮‍💨

"Aaaah!" Y/n wakes up screaming. Chrollo quickly wakes up and turns on the light of the lap on the night stand "Hey! Hey! It was all a bad dream!" Chrollo cups her face in his hands "it was all a dream, it was all just a bad dream" Y/n confused and dizzy looked around, to see she was in her room and in her pijamas. "I- it felt so real... y-you- I it was prom today and- and we had broken up, and you walked to my house witH ZACHS HEAD- out of shock I- lost it and threw up and-"

"Ssssshhhh baby, it's okay calm down." Chrollo took her into his embrace and softly started running his hand through her hair. "Yes babe today is prom day but you got sick after you found out Zach commited, your fever was so high that you started hallucinating. When you opened the door I was holding a bag of groceries, for you. They had ramen, and medicine." Chrollo puts his hand on her forehead.

"Why- why did Zach commit again?" Y/n asks confused and heart broken "don't you remember? His girlfriend left him for college students right before prom and their 5 year anniversary. Come on baby, let got down stairs to get you something for that fever." Chrollo helped her out of bed slowly.

On their way down stairs she stops "where's mom?" She asked. "She is at work, she had a night shift so I talked to her that I would take care for you"

"Oh"

They made their way down into the kitchen, he turned on the lights and sat her down at the stool. She looked at the time and it was 11:00 'damn i been out for that long' she thought to her self. "Here drink this pain killers, and do you feel hungry? I can make you some ramen and give you a sprite or gatorade?". Y/b yawn and nodded.

"Yes pls, that will be very nice. Is it the red kind?" She was asked in a tired and excited type way. Chrollo opened the fridge and put it on front her, kissing her forehead "only for you". She smiled "thanks babe".

"Hey... what's that smell?" Y/n asked starting to feel to stomach once more sense it was a terrible smell. Chrollo with his back towards her he slightly smiled "Just some rotten food that started to decompose in you fridge, figured I would throw it away to make spaces."

"Oh was it the meat I took down from the fridge to cook a couple of days ago?". Chrollo nodded "indeed, I will take it out now. The smell is getting worst. I will be back."

                                         💀

Chrollo on his way to the rash can, the bag ripped right on top. The life less face of Zach looking right back it him, he sighed. "You almost ratted me out, now I have to get rid of this trash can and get new one. Thanks Zach" with that he slammed the can closed and went back side to wait for Y/b fall asleep to fully dispose of everything.