Can you keep a secret?

THIRD POV:

"Well it's been a whole month and we got no fucking leads" a frustrated detective, slammed her papers down after interrogating one of her suspects. His partner, sighed and sat on the chair in-front of the detective desk.

"At least we got three suspects, and there is prove they were seen with her before YN's disappearance. Don't lose hope!" David, the detective partner spoke. Hoping to some what calm balery.

Balery was exhausted. She knew that the chances of the girl being alive, was slim. In any case, if the girl was dead. That would be the 5th dead body, in a kidnapping case. It just frustrates her, the fact that she can't get to the victims in time before they are killed. Even though justices may be brought, it still won't bring the girls back to life.

"David." Balery feels her body shake a bit, and tenses up. Every single hair of her body rises, sending cold chills down her spine. She looks up, and behind David, in a far corner of the office there she was. Balery instantly knew...

Y/n put a finger on her lips, giving balery a glare.  Shaking her head in a motion of no. Her skin was pale, her lips were cracked, and her eyes were inhumanly wide. It looked like the poor girl came from hell, and back. Perhaps... that's what probably happened. Her hair was a mess, it looked like it has lost all its color. Giving a black hue to it, her eyes... her eyes was what made her even scarier.

"Calling balery from earth!" David snapped her back from her trance. She blinked, and Y/n was suddenly gone. David looked behind him, and at the corner she was starting at. "Are you okay!? It seemed like you have seen a ghost!? What were you going to say?"

Balery thought of the irony of his words "sorry... I'm just... I need coffee. You know why this all frustrates me..." she started to walk for the door, to grab coffee for her and David from the break room. When suddenly, David. Her brother's words, made her stop.

"Balery you know we can't work in family cases... this why we are not-"

"David if you say a word... that we are related to Y/N. Your body will be the next thing my team, will be looking for. That's our cousin. We owe it to her." With that, she left the office and closed the door behind her.

(( HELLO EVERYONE!!! I AM BACK! This will be the introduction to another short story! This will be a trio short story, and I hope you all enjoy the updates that are coming soon!! The plot will just keep getting worst the twister!. The tittle "Can You Keep A Secret" lets see if y'all get what vibes it's from😏. Anyways! I'm hoping to get more updates out tonight, if not I will update tomorrow! ALSO TRIGGER WARNING! IT WILL NOT GET ANY BETTER! And sorry for any typos!))