Can you keep a secret? Pt4

THIRD POV-

Chrollo stood up from the floor, and laid on the bed. He wasn't sure what to feel, he was a dangerous men. Why would he be scared of a dead girl? She is dead after all. What sent him a bit over the edge was the way Illumi was acting. Out of the three of them... Illumi was the one losing his shit.

He was in a hotel room, near by the police station. There were people always patrolling the area. He had commanded his troupe to stay far away, to let him handle the situation... he knew they will put him in deeper shit. He had a bad feeling... specially about Hisoka. There was something off with him... he was the one who was losing his shit before we killed her. "Why is that man suddenly so calm" he spoke out loud to self.

He turned to turn off the night stand light, when he felt the end of the bed dent a bit. The room felt colder, and the atmosphere heavier. Without hesitation he sat up, and looked at the and of the bed. There she was... sitting... making eye contact with him.

He swallowed a lump in his throat "H-hey."

Her soulless eyes, stared deep into his soul.  "Isn't it the consequences of your very actions." Y/n spoke.

"What is that you want darling?" Chrollo spoke softly.

Y/n turned her head slightly, causing a popping sound come from her neck. Making Chrollo clench his jaw.

"Why did you do it?" She innocently asked.

"Did you know you are one the hottes ghost I have ever seen?" He ignored her question.

Y/n started to slowly crawl up Chrollos body, until she was up in his face. She looked at his lips and back to his face "ghost? What makes you think that? Now answer my question."

Chrollo slightly frowned, he could feel the dead ends of her hair brush on his shoulders. To confirm his worries, he brushed the hairs off her face. To get more a clear look. She was pale, her lips cracked and bloody, and her eyes slightly sunken in. It looked like she hasn't slept in years..

He saw how all the bruises, that made her body look as if it was decaying. He gently grabbed one of her hands, that felt extremely cold. And placed it on his cheek, slightly cuddling it. "Some times people are better off not knowing wha they don't know hun." He spoke.

Her hands were purple and blue, the tip of her fingers were black. She didn't stink, it was as if she was just dressed up. The only thing that let him know, that this was a dead body. Was the gushing wound she had on her abdomen... he had  made that.

"You can only see things you did to me... I precent myself differently to everyone."

He scanned her body, and she was not wrong. He did not see Hisokas mark around her neck, nor Illumi's pin marks around her body. He made eye contact ones more, he can see the pain in her dull black eyes. The only thing making them shiny were the tears forming, threatening to spill out.

He has never felt guilt, it was a new feeling. He quickly pulled her in to a hug, and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry baby. I was excited that you were expecting as well. I truly was, I really wanted to be a father."

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

Chrollo slightly jumped, and quickly turn his head to look at the door. "Who is it?!"

"Room service! We actually brought you some stuff, that the station sent out to you. I know is a bit late, they apologize and honestly I'm sorry as well!"

When he went to look back at Y/n she was gone. He was hugging thin air... there was nothing between his arms. He let his arms drop and sighed, sat up and rubbed his face.

"I hope water is one of them"