The stalker (illumi) pt4

"Thank you for coming, it's really nice having you over" I said welcoming illumi inside. On his way here he picked up some Chinese, so all I did was set up the table. My best friend left to stay the night her boyfriends, to give us some privacy.

"It's really no problem, I always enjoy your company. I think you are very dazzling." He said as he started to set up the food. "You are too kind, thank you" I quickly turn around and head to the kitchen to grab some wine, and to hide my face that's red as a mother fucking tomato. I take a moment and walk back, I pour some in his glass then in mine.

I sat infront off him and we started serving each other. "You are very intriguing your self" he lets out a chuckle "is that so?". I nodded. I put on some music on my TV, and after started chatting. Not sure if this was a date... but sure looked like it was. I didn't really care, this was one nice thing I have had so far this week happen to me. So I'm going to enjoy it, at it's finest. He also said he needed to talk to me, sooo I'm also super nervous.

Well talked about a little bit of everything, family, friends, work, experiences with others. He didn't go to into detail but... his parents sound scary and imagine being the oldest out of 4?! Uh- could never be me. " So I'm guessing, you are good with babies huh?" I said laughing, we went a little to far with the wine.

"I guess, I took care of all 4 along side with my father and grandfather. My mom did help in a way, but she always favored killua or kalluto. Best guess is because killua looks like my father, and kalluto is a girl." He said with a laugh and rolled his eyes. "Was it hard for you taking care of your siblings, and having a social life?" I asked as I poured us more wine.

"Yes and no. In my family we are trained to do all sorts of things at a young age but having friends was kinda difficult. I was always busy, working for my father and training and taking care of my siblings. My only social life was work." He took a deep breath. His face looked a puzzled... was there something he was not supposed to say?.

"What did your dad work as?" Now he looked very hesitant. "Well my family is famous, and a very well known wealthy family, For generations. So I guess you could say we work for people that have needs. Take care of those needs and we get well paid for it." I nodded to his response. 'Time to make them pockets hurt' I thought to my self. After that we switch the topic and started talking about what we wanted.

He went on explaining how his mom and dad, have been on his ass to find a wife to settle down with and have children. To keep the family going, or if that doesn't happen in the spam of a year or so, they will make a arranged marriage. That's fucking illegal in America, if I were him I would never go back.

Strumming my pain with his fingers

I look over at the tv in excitement

Singing my life with his words~

"You like that song?" Illumi asked. I nodded "yup, it's my favorite" I smiled.

Killing me softly with his songs
Killing my softly, with his songs.

Illumi stands up and walks over to me, he puts a hand out.

Telling my whole life, with his words

"May I have this dance?". I blush bright red, I nodded and grabbed his hand.

Killing me softly...

He pulled me in close, wrapping one arm around my waist and putting one of my arms on his shoulder. I smile and put my head on his chest. "Y/n?"
"Yes?"
"Please date me"

With his song.~

⚱️

After dancing, and that big question being answered with a yes. We drank more, we were very tipsy. So anything made us laugh. For some reason we started playing tag around the apartment, I was to out of it to even walk a straight line. So I tripped over something, that made me fall to the ground. "Aha, you need help getting up?". I nodded yes, as he went to pull me up. I pulled him down making fall on top of me

We went on a laughing fit, as it reminded us of the time at the ice skating rank. I honestly don't know what took over me, that I cupped his face. He looked a little startled "what? Not used to a woman touching you?" I laughed out. At this point he looked a bit to serous, as if all emotions washed away. I started to feel a bit worried "did I do something wrong?".

He had this... look in his eyes. I can't really tell what was he thinking until he just leaned in and kissed me passionately. I was shocked by his actions but to carried away by the feeling, and the alcohol in my system. One thing led to the other, and we ended up in my room.

WARNING! SLIGHT SMUT INCOMING!!!!-⚠️‼️

I felt how his slender fingers slid in my shirt, they were cold. Sending shivers around body, causing me to get goosebumps. He took off my shirt and threw it somewhere, then next he took off his. It felt odd feeling someone else bare skink, against mine but it gave out some sort of comfort.

He quickly started sniping at my neck, right in my sweet spot. I couldn't help but let out a small low moan. While he was at it , I felt his fingers slide to my bra straps and unhooked quite easily. The room started feel very hot, the tension was very strong. Our breaths quickened, by the arousal we were both feeling not being able to hold back anymore.

I took off my bra, I could feel him smirking on my neck. Left a trail of sloppy kisses, and made it to my right chest. He started sucking, and sniping on the nipple, while he was at it he used his left hand to pinch and rub my left. I bit my lip, letting out a deep breath from the pleasure.

"Stop teasing me" I whined out, he stopped and looked at me. He got close to my ear and whispered "This going to be a long light, so honey buckle up"

💢⭕️

Sooooo This is far this part! I hope y'all enjoyed it! And stay tuned for more♥️ I might get the spicy part out to night👀 but will see. I have a couple of things todo, and if I have times after. I will work on it get it out by later in to night.
No promises though😌