Mafias daughter (Yandere illumi)

"Excuse me ma'am may I know if you are here with anyone?" A random man, sat next to Y/n at the bar. "No, I was just invited to this party. Is it hard to believe a woman can a multi billionaire?" Y/n asked as she took a sip of her wine glass.

"Not at all, I just thought someone as pretty as you could've got here with someone" he said as he straightens up on his chair. Y/n come from a very wealthy mafia family by generations, it so happen her family was a founding one. So she is currently The mafias daughter.

As her family has been protected by the government and many other people, she had to assist this fundraiser party with other founding families of other things. He dad and mom was busy, sense she was the only child they sent her. "Anyways, may I catch your name darling?"

"Y/n. Y/n l/n" the man slightly choked on his drink. "Why are you not here with a body guard? Are you crazy!?" "Ssssshhh! Be quiet, I'm fine. Trust me I do have a body guard just don't make it obvious you are talking to me!" Y/n whispered yelled.

"Sorry! Anyways imma get going. I Arther keep my head" with that the stranger zoomed away. Y/n chuckled and stood up, to go take a breather. The event was being held in a big mansion, so she went to one of the balconies far away from the noise.

"I just want my bed, this high heels are killing me" Y/n was wearing a tight red dress that split once in got the hips leaving only two long pieces of fabric covering her parts. She hated it was to revealing but it was whatever. She sighed "why were you talking to him?"

A voice said coming from behind her very close to her, she was bent over railing so it was an awkward position. "Sheesh didn't your mom teach you personal space." She stood up straight and turned to face the person "That doesn't answer my question, why were you talking to another man other then your father, coworkers and me."

Y/n tck and walked up close to the person, getting close to their face "If you want me you can just say that, no need to hide your feelings all the time" y/n smirked as the talk figure put one hand around her throat "You play to much with fire Y/n, one day you will get burned" the male said in a clear angered monotone tone.

"Listen, I don't belong to anyone but every one knows my nome. Get used to it Illumi Zoldyck." Y/n bit lip with a smile. " I told you don't you talking man in this party, or man in general other then the man I've mentioned before".

"I do not- ack!" Illumi's grip got tighter "Don't test me, wrong person. Now do as I say before a catastrophe happens to night." He leans in to Y/n ear and licks it to then whisper "Be good a girl for daddy." Y/n blushes, he lets go of her and he walks away. She slightly coughs and grabs her neck gently "What a prick".

~⛓~

The nights goes on, she sits on the bar once more. When the same came back "hey wanna dance?". She can tell he has been drinking, you can smell the strong sent of whiskey on his breath. The words that Illumi said rang in my head, to then be brush off. ' He CANT tell me what to do and and what not to do, it's my life.' She thought to her self.

"Sure" she took the mans hand and went to dance, in matter of facts she dance with a couple of other man and flirted away. She can sense death stare digging wholes on her skull, but she didn't care. It's her life, she can do whatever the hell she wanted.

After some time she ran out of the place with a random hot guy, to the yard. It was a big place , so they ran into a green house. "I'm such a lucky guy" he kept kissing her, neck and exploring her body with his hand. They pushed some pots of a table and the random guy sat Y/n the table.

He quickly started to unbutton his shirt, while having his make out such with her when out of nowhere The person dropped dead infront of her, revealing Illumi behind him. "I-Illumi- Ack!" "What did I tell you?" He grabbed her by the hair pulling her closer to his face.

"Hey- let go!" She started to pull illumi's arm off her hair, causing him to switch it to her throat "I clearly remember telling you to stop playing games. Look what you made me do". Illumi push y/n's head to look down at the dead body "and that's not the only one that has had the same fate tonight"

Y/n hearts drop, he forces her to look up at him "I warned you but of course you never listen. You are only mine and I have no business on letting you talk to other man" Illumi turns Y/n bending her over "Ack!"

"Let's if you can walk tomorrow and during the speech"

Y/n gasped "YOU WOULDN'T DARE!"

                                     ~🥂~

"Now Y/n for the closing speech" a lady said while the crowd broke into cheers. Illumi was helping Y/n walk up the mini stage stairs, while she limped. "Oh my are you okay!?" The lady in her mid 40s asked "yeah , yeah I'm fine. I just tripped hurting my ankle that's all." Y/n smile hoping the lady would believe her.

The lady laugh and got closed to her ear "oh dear I was your age once, and with hot man like that as my bf!? It's a miracle you even made it up here! Anyways good luck!" She winked at her she walked off. Leaving Y/n flustered and Illumi with smug smirk.

"Sooo" Illumi whispered

"Shut it and just get me to that damn microphone, and stop giving every man a death glare!" Y/n whispered back

Illumi snapped out walking Y/n to the microphone, while you hear every man in the crowd let out a relieved sigh.

"Hello very one! Part me from the inconvenience, I fell d-"

"AHHHHH- SOMEONE! CALL THE POLICE THERE IS AT LEAST 10 BLEEDING MAN UP HERE, AND MY HUSBAND IS ONE OF THEM" a middle age woman screams getting everyone's attention.

"I guess this out cue to go my love" Illumi whispered to Y/n's ear, living her with no words.