☁️fluff: Chrollo📓

You and chrollo have been dating for a while, you guys always had fun and deeply cared for each other. Christmas was you and Chrollo's favorite holiday, Christmas was around the time you guys started dating. Today you were supposed to have a Christmas party but it was sadly canceled due to the bad snow.

You been feeling kinda odd and sick lightly, so it was kinda the best to canceled. You also missed you period and you been freaking out, you loved the idea of being a mom. The matching cloths, those small little giggles, the snuggles and the idea of having a miracle forming side you. You find it fascinating.

Sadly you didn't know if Chrollo liked the idea, you guys never really talked about kids. We have, but they conversation was very short... nothing to special. You up stairs and grab the hidden box of the pregnancy tests, you sighed "Well it is what it is".

You grab a 3 test and head the bathroom, after you did what you had to do. You put the test on the sink and sit on the floor to wait 5 mins, in that process you get a call from Chrollo "Shit- Hello babe, what's up?"

"Hey love! I was calling to let you know I will be home a bit late. I know you at least wanted to have Christmas dinner with but I'm sorry" you can hear Chrollos concern through the phone. You signed of relave "it's fine babe really, I understand. I will see you when you get home. Also when are we exchanging prese-"he cuts you off "Great, once again sorry babe. I Love you- bye" "oh- uh okay, I love you to-".

He hangs up the phone "sheesh", you look at the time and feel a small shiver "well is time to find out". You stand up and take a couple of deep breaths to calm down, you close your eyes grabbing the test then open them "OH MY GOD- IM PREGNANT".

You get all happy and excited, you are filled with joy till you remember. You don't know if Chrollo will be okay, but no matter what says you are keeping this baby. If he leaves ... then that's his loss, you are a strong, fine young independent woman. You don't need no man.

Time skip~ brought to you by SNOW ❄️

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄🎩❄❄❄👑❄
❄😃❄❄👋👧✌
💪👕👍❄❄👗❄
❄👟👟❄❄👠👠
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Time fly's by and it's already 11:00, you had the pregnancy test in a small jewelry box and wrapped it up. You are so nervous "okay Y/n, calm down everything is gonna-", you hear the door open down stairs "My Love I'm home!". You starts to freak "omg omg omg- Uh- Okay! I'm up stairs!"

You can hear him walking up that stairs, the you see him enter the room. Y'all and handsome as always "Cutie, I missed you." He hugs you tight "hehe I miss you too" you guys kiss. "I had something to eat but I will sit down with you to eat again"

Chrollo lets a bright soft smile, while putting his jacket on the bed "that sounds lovely" he kisses you again "alright then, I'm going to heat up the food and prep the table". "Alright you go do that" he kisses you again, as you were walking away he slaps your ass. "Hey" you say playfully as if you were mad and he chuckles.

You giggled made your way down and to the kitchen, you start heating up the food, while the food was heating up you prepared the table. You served his plate and put on the table. Then you take out the small box your pocket and look at it "this way more scary then I thought-". "What was that babe?" You hear him behind you coming down the stairs and quickly put the box away in your pockets.

"Oh- nothing just un thinking out loud", he nods but there is something off about him. He has been to alert, he also seem a bit nervous.

You guys have your dinner and enjoy it till it was time. Your heart feels like it's about to pound out your chest, you look at him and start to take deep breaths. Chrollo noticed and got a bit worried "Are you okay hun? Is there something wrong?". He stands up and walks up you, you feel your cheeks burning bright red. He lifts you chin up to make you look at him "You might wanna sit down for this, this is my gift to you. I'm scared you might not like it".

Chrollo pulls his chair sitting facing you, then you fix your chair to face him. "Why would you think that Y/n? I also got your gift, but if we are being honest I feel the same way" you can see he slightly blushes.
You take the small box and hand it to him. He takes the box and starts unwrapping it, he opens the box and sees the test.

"surprise... I'm pregnant" Chrollo stairs at the test not saying anything "Chrollo babe ... pls say something. Any-" he plants his lips on yours and kisses you passionately "YES!" He yells of excitement, he picks you up and starts attacking you with kisses. You can't help but laugh and cry of joy, "I'm going to be a father! You are going to be A mom! THE MOTHER OF OUR CHILD!"

You sit there listen him blab about it, you can't help smile "We are to take it shopping, Matching clothes!!. The best part is that, I will get to wake up a every morning to a beautiful woman and my beautiful baby and to assure that-"

Stands up and gets on his knees "Chrollo?" You look at him and slight start to feel nervous again. "Y/n Sense the first time I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one. I loved you sense that very moment, you are kind hearted, sweet, smart, beautiful, amazing and the list goes on. I don't how I got so lucky to be with a woman like you, while other left , you staid. You made sure that I knew I was loved, specially by you. I admire, every thing about you. What you think are your flaws, I think that's what makes you wonderful. I can't imagine a day with out you, I can't imagine my life with out- I just can't. It's impossible!. Your laugh, that smile, you voice, your personality, your warmth, I need that. I need you. I love you with all my heart Y/n"

You feel tears stream down "Awe, Chrollo!- I love you some much too" you smile. He takes out a box and opens it. You gasped in disbelief "Y/n L/n, Will you make me the happiest man in this world and marry me?"

You are lost for words "I- Uh- Yes. Yes!" He smiles and puts the the ring on your finger. You guys high tightly and hope for the best. "I love you y/n, you and-" puts a hand on your belly "this baby, mean the world to me". You smiles and tackle him "Stop beings so cute! And I love you too"