Yandere/Angst: Hisoka cheats 3

*TRIGER WARNING* RAPE

"Alright Mrs. Morrow, do you remember what happened last time you were awake?" Y/n nodded no. "Alright.... Do you remember this people?" He pointed to Illumi and Hisoka holding their daughter. "Y-yes... The black head is my and my husband's friend" then Y/n looked at the red headed holding the small child and smiled.

"And that's my family, my husband and daughter" Hisoka lets out a sigh of relief, and the toddler jolts of happiness "Mommy remembers us!". Hisoka nodded "indeed sugar pie, here honey." Hisoka kissed Y/s forehead handing over the bundle of joy to her.

"Gentle man... may I speak with you two in private?" The doctor clear his throat, heading out the door signaling for Illumi and Hisoka to follow.

Hisoka and Illumi exchanged glances , then look back at Y/n "it's fine you guys! Me and (d/n) are going to catch up. So that means it's girl time so go." Y/n smiled and tickled the toddler. Causing the small child burst of laughter, and Hisoka to chuckle at the view.

They follow the doctor out the door, far from ear range to Y/n and into the doctors office. "Good news she remembers who all of you are, but not one bit what happened.... this could potentially be super bad"

Hisoka nodded "I agree~ Chrollo we can't have her remember." Hisoka glares at Chrollo. "Well maybe, just maybe. All of this wouldn't have happened if you had self control Hisoka" Illumi sighed pinching the bridge of his own nose.

"I can work something out, after all I have book  full of nen abilities but no promises. One day , it will start to come to her as dreams... eventually things will trigger her memories till it all hits her at once" Chrollo took the book out a drawer and started flipping through pages.

"My pins are affective but if killua took out his... there no doubt she will find the pin. It's matter of time till she finds it, its working right now... but... it does has it weakness" Illumi  takes out his phone.

"Well~ something is something~. Look guys... I am genuinely sorry~ I don't know what came over me... I honestly didn't wanna cheat~ I remember kindly declining the girl. Next thing I knew some woman was riding me and my wife walked in~" Hisoka sat down putting both hands on his face "she must've used her nen~ whatever nen ability it was~"

"Why didn't you fucking say that Hisoka ?" Illumi angrily asked. "I was in a tight spot!~ trust me, there was nothing I could have done~ there is no way she would've believed me. She was blinded with rage and pain~ and of course I was hurt so my nature was  to threaten her~ and our daughter~.... Fuck Hisoka, you need help." Hisoka said with a shaky breath

"Sadly nen user like that exists. That's why you can't live thinking no one can't get to you" Chrollo sighed after the sentence and sat next Hisoka "I know how fucked up your child hood was so... Man to Man. Are you okay?." Hisoka nodded trying to fix his messed up hair "Nothing that I was not familiar with, I will be fine~. I already got everything off my system. I killed her so, I'm better~"

"Man are you sure? You just got ra-" Hisoka glanced a death look at Chrollo "Don't~.Finish~.That~.Sentence~. I said I'm doing better, so pls let's not~." Chrollo nodded in response patting his back and gave him his space. Illumi sighed "Hisoka, you can always talk to us..... after all you are only human. All of us."
Hisokas head started to fill up with flash back of his terrible child hood, they played over and over. Clouding his thoughts , his breathing became heavily until a memory of you flashed.

*Flash back*
"Hiso" you put your hand on his shoulder, and with your other hand you lifted his face to face you. "It was just a nightmare, you are safe now. You have come very far, those are bad memories trying to torment you."