The stalker (illumi) 14

Y/n's Pov-

"AGH!" I yelled as i fell into the bed, I rub my cheek it hurted so bad. "Oh- you are so DEAD!", I jump on Illumi. At this point we looked like two siblings fighting, I was not going down so easy. It's been a couple of months, and he usually leaves for long work trips and this particular time he came back with LIP STICK STANE IN HIS SHIRT!

"JESUS CHRIST WOMAN, WHAT THE FUCK HAVE THEY BEEN FEEDING YOU!" He pushes me off causing me to hit the ground hard, I start laughing "first... you take longer then promised, second you come home with a FUCKING LIPSTICK STAIN! ON YOUR SHITT! So I push you AND YOU SLAP! ME!. AND NOW YOU PUSH ME TO THR GROUND." I charged for him again.

"I SWEAR IT WAS NOT A GIRL!" He claimed as I pushed him, and he grabbed my hands "OH! SO you are out there cheating on me WITH MAN! OH YEAH ILLUMI! IT MAKES ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!!" I keep fighting for my hands to be freed, he held them tightly and threw us on bed, him pinning me. "That's NOT WHAT I MEANT!"

😬

Illumi laid in the bath, as I sat on the edge. A Butler healing my bruises, and cuts. As another one worked on Illumi's, face... I left a nasty scratch. "Oh..." I see chrollos snap chat story, on how Hisoka was drunk and was kissing a lot of woman, and for some reason he thought it was a good idea to wipe all the lip stick off on Illumi's shirt.

I start laughing "Um...", Illumi took a deep breath and sighed the Butlers to go away. "I told you, im sorry for fighting you back." He sank deeper in the water. "No! No! It's fine... I got a bit of a work out. I should be apologizing for jumping into conclusions..." he looked at me. "And scratching your pretty face"

"And threatening you of cutting your hair while you sleep." I covered my face embarrassed. "Come here" he said. I moved closer "what?". "A little closer" I did as told, he cupped my face "more" we were about kiss, until I feel him grab me by my arm and pull in the bathtub causing me to falling with everything on. "Karma is a bitch" he chuckled, and had a devilish grin. I quickly sit up and dry my eyes and moved the hair off my face.

I sarcastically smile, and spit the water that got into my mouth onto his face then I start laughing "YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE- BAHA." I quickly got out , taking off my shirt and pants. Leaving me on my under wear. He removed the hair, of his face and looked at me. "Oh you are sooooo getting it now". He gave me a dirty look. "Ha- that's if you can catch me." I grab a towel, and stop on what I was doing realizing my mistake.

"Oh yeah?" I can practically hear the smirk on his tone. "Shit." I drop the towel running into the room, the cats running to hide under the bureau. Illumi quickly got out, without trying to slip. He grabbed the towel I dropped and wrapped it around his waist, and started to run after me.

I'm standing in the opposite side of the bed, "Illumi I beg for mercy!" I yell out trying not to piss my self, of how hard I was laugh. "Too late" he jumped on the bed and I ran for the closet, him following behind, he grabs me by my waist throwing me onto the bed.

He pins me once more, as we were in a fit of laughter "Ewww! You are wet" I laughed out, "Shut up, so are you" our laughter died down. We look into each other's eyes, he puts his index finger under my chin. And kissed where he slapped me. "I'm sorry" he kissed it again, I tug a string of his hair behind his ear "I'm sorry too."

He goes in for a kiss "you look hot soaking wet" I giggled slightly as he started to kiss my neck. I giggled "Well it feel weird, I'm in my undies. On a clean bed, that is now wet, and my hair is sticking on me. How is that hot?" He trailed his way down my collarbone. We were interrupted by a maid walking in "OH MY-" illumi looks at her direction, and I look away embarrassed.