The stalker (yandere Illimi)

Y/n Pov

It's been a long day at work... I work at a pizza place to be able to pay my college tuition. I'm working very hard to become, the best surgeon. It's been my passion sense I was little. I've never had problems in my college nor at my job... but recently I been having this odd feeling.

A feeling of dread? As if I'm being watched but honestly life has been the same shit just a different day, so I'm not sure why I have that feeling constantly on play now days. Is it because of age? Paranoia? Have i watched to many horror movies? Am I feeling home sick? Am I over working my self? Or am I actually being watched?.

FEW DAYS BEFORE THE OOD FEELING-

"Shit!shit!shit! I'm going to n's late for work again! Aw crap!" I yell in my apartment, scrambling around grabbing my stuff, and getting ready at the same time to head to work. "Bye Luna! Bye ashes!" I kissed my cats good bye and rushed my way out the door.

It's around 4:35, and I start my shift at 5. It's only a 15 minute walk, but I usually like to take my time and not be rushed; as soon as I step out the building the chilly fall breeze brushes against my face. I take a deep breath, knowing I forgot my sweater back at home and make my Journey to my job.

Around this time the usually crowded streets, are sorta empty and filled with the smell of hot chocolate or coffee.The small businesses, start to work on their Christmas specials and warm foods and drinks. Surprisingly the streets were full of life and joy, which it kinda warmed my heart.

Street trees start being decorated with pretty lights, which I find very flashy but intriguing. Boston was basically a small New York, just smaller and cleaner in away.

I start to make my way down the Fenway streets, to make it to the pizzeria. When I noticed this couple with their kids, it really warmed my heart. It's one of my wishes to have a family... just not now. I have to secure my bag first, get a good job and be stable.

While I was in my thoughts, and snap out of it and check the time. "SHIT ITS 4:50!" I start to sprint a bit, when I got to turn the corner I bump into someone. Causing their hot coffee spill in both of us. When I tell you, this was about to be my 13 reasons why... it fucking was.

I hear the tall male slightly grunt "Woah!". I let a Yelp, the coffee was hot asf. "OH MY GOD. I AM SO SORRY!- it's mY FAULT! IM JUST RUNNING LATE T-"

"Are you okay?"

His voice was deep but oddly soft, I look up. His face was soft as a porcelain doll, his big eyes staring right back at my small frame. I can't tell his expression, it's seems like he has... non.

"I - um- I'm okay- heh- I will be fine, I just have to make it to my job in time" I gulp, I could've sworn the coffee fell on him too... not just me. "A-are you okay?"

He nodded "Yes, I'm fine. Not sure about you... here please take my jacket to cover the coffee stain. I can walk with you at work and explain to them what happened."

I hesitated... but it seem that he comes from a very rich family or he is just rich a general. He definitely will be my ticket out of, over time. "I- um sure. Thank you, you really don't have to". He shrugged his shoulders "I have nothing else to do". He take off his jacket, causing his long black hair get my attention.

"You have a very pretty hear" I say as he places his jacket on top of me. "Thank you, it's kind of a common thing in my family and culture". We started walking to my job, "Hmm... you must me somewhere from Asia, right?". I asked, I noticed because of a small accent while talked, and his eye shape.

"Indeed, Japan" he replied walking side to side with me, I smile. "Omg really? I been meaning to give it a visit but, I don't know the language and have to where to go to." We both late out a small laugh. "It's a pretty place, im sure you will like it." The tall male replied.

We walked in a 5 minute silence, it was not awkward. It was oddly comforting, my bestie lives an hour from me, and she has her own mans. So it's been a while sense I had company while walking.

♍️

"We are here" I step on front of the door and turn around "thank you for your company and everything, also sorry for wasting your time. Luckily we got here on time and spilling you coffee." I look down a bit on embarrassment.

"Oh no really, no worries. I can always just buy more coffee." He chuckled a bit. "So un whats your name?" He asked and slightly tilted his head. " oh my name is (Y/N), whats yours?". He looked a bit hesitant, "Sorry i haven't introduced my self, I'm illumi".

'Never heard a name like that before' I thought to my self. "Well nice meeting you a illumi even though, it was a weird way" we both laughed a bit. "Well I have to get to work now, see ya around. If you need anything, you know where to find me illumi" I smiled and waved my good byes.

He looked like head a bit out of it, but quickly waved his hood byes "alright, see ya around". I quickly went in and clocked in, to start a new annoying, same as usually shift.

~📀~
Months After-

Illumi's Pov

There is this girl that I like... surprisingly after our small encounter we be came good friends but what she doesn't know, I follow her social media updates religiously, But I don't want her to know. Because I'm sure I'd be labeled as a stalker. But that's not the only problem... I'm an Assassin from a very famous family of assassins.

Normally in a male- female relationships, they would ether date or stay friends. But if she finds out I'm an Assassin from a very famous, family of assassins in Japan ... I'm sure neither of those would apply in my case. But wether she likes it or not, She will be mine.

(Illumi's Pov was inspired by killing stalking ♥️, go check out the manga if ya haven't!)

✨✨✨

Hello everyone! This story will have a couple of parts! This is part 1. I hope y'all like it, sorry for taking so long for more updates. Stay tune! I will try to get part two out, as soon as tomorrow ♥️ also as you can see I took some Inspiration from killing stalking, and I will keep taking some. Ofc I will give it my own twist but some events will be inspired by killing stalking.

This particular update was requested by H3ap_M3ch4n151m