Character Bio.

Here's a Little Character information about my character in case anyone is curious.

Full Name:

Ethan James Bauer

Nickname:

E. 

Easy E.

Age: 

17

Birthday:

July 4th. 1973

House: 

Gryffindor

Hair Color:

Brown (So is his Eye Color)

Race:

Caucasian

Status:

Half-Blood

Patronus:

Falcon

Good Traits:

Nice, creative, thinks outside the box, sarcastic, determined, good with magical creatures, funny, smart, will risk his own life to save people if he can.

Bad Traits:

Stubborn, sensitive to certain topics, runs into danger without thinking of the consequences, say whatever is on his mind and says it like it is.

Weird Rock obsession:

Ethan has a knack for collecting Pet Rocks and placing them in his room. Don't ask for details.

Likes:

Muggle Artifacts, Movies (especially Star Wars), games, quidditch, jokes, Muggle Rock Bands (AC/DC. Journey. Bon Jovi, Guns N Roses, Anthrax, Queen, Bruce Springsteen, etc.) Magical Creatures, Chocolate, Jokes, Comic Books, the color Green. 

Dislikes:

Bullies, Death Eaters, Rakepick, Big Ego people.

Relationship:

Penny Haywood (His Girlfriend)

Friends:

Ben, The Weasleys, Harry Potter (known him since he was born), Andre, Tonks, Barnaby, Tulip, Jae, Diego, Cedric, Liz, Rowan.

Enemies:

Iosef Trotsky and the Remnant.

Family:

Father: Daniel Bauer (Gryffindor, Auror, Deceased, Half Blood)

Mother: Caroline Bass (Hufflepuff, Muggleborn witch)

Brother: Jacob Bauer (Gryffindor)

Background:

Ethan grew up with his family in the English Countryside away from the big city. He was born to his father Daniel Bauer and Mother, Caroline Bass. And he had a big brother: Jacob Bauer who was 5 years his elder. The Bauer family grew up in the English countryside near the woods. This also explains why Ethan and Jacob are very good with Magical Creatures. Ethan likes chocolate anything, comedy, shiny objects, magical creatures (particularly bowtruckles), his pet rock collection (weird story there), he also takes fascination from Muggle artifacts and culture, Ethan is a big fan of rock music even though the rock music he likes are muggle bands, and is awestruck by Muggle Movies. He and Jacob would often sneak into Muggle Movie theaters when they were kids, and at one point Ethan said his favorite movie he ever saw in the cinema was Star Wars. Ethan also has a sarcastic sense of humor much like his mother. Ethan also had a good relationship with his brother and parents. His father Daniel was an Auror and during the first Wizarding War when Voldemort rose to power, Daniel served in Dumbledore's Order of the Phoenix. Despite Ethan wanting to serve in the Order as well, his father had to reject Ethan because he was too young and didn't even have a wand. And his father told him that the best kind of war was one that required no battle. Ethan and Jacob were also raised on the belief that you should always do in your heart what you feel is the right thing to do, even if that means you have to break the rules to do it. (Which explains the whole Cursed Vault dilemma) However during the final days of the war, disaster struck. Daniel was killed by Death Eaters, the Death Eaters are now in Azkaban but before they killed Daniel, the Death Eaters demanded that Daniel tell them where Harry Potter was. Daniel never broke, so the Death Eaters launched the torture curse at Daniel for several hours. But Daniel had a strong willpower and never broke. Seeing the waste of time Daniel gave them, the Death Eaters killed Daniel. After that incident, Jacob had to step up to provide for Ethan, their mother, and himself. And then the whole Cursed Vault incident happened. And Jacob was expelled. After Jacob got expelled, Caroline became a train wreck of emotions. Her husband dead, her eldest son expelled, and they would struggle to stay afloat now. And then Jacob ran away and Ethan was left heartbroken thinking that his brother left him and his mother without saying goodbye and Ethan even felt his brother didn't love him anymore.Ethan also didn't really have any friends growing up, all he had was Jacob, and he was already at Hogwarts at that point. It's also why he and Rowan connected as they were both alone and against the world. Ethan like his father and brother were sorted into Gryffindor for his courage, and bravery. After beating Merula Snyde in a duel he met Penny and immediately became awestruck. And that's when they started seeing more of each other. Eventually Penny became his girlfriend even after their first date ended in disaster, but it did have a happy ending. Now with Ethan having lost his best friend in Rowan and the monster Madam Rakepick taken down, he now has to stop the Dark Wizard Iosef Trotsky, a Ukrainian Death Eater from destroying both Hogwarts and all of Mugglekind.