Chapter 67: Cold as Ice. Warm as Fire.

"We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone." -Orson Welles.

The World was on fire all around Ethan. Everything was burning. And Ethan felt weak. He had just taken a colossal beating from Trotsky who was standing above him. 

"Don't do this, Trotsky." Ethan tried to tell him. 

"You're too late to stop this, Bauer." Trotsky laughed. He had just destroyed Hogwarts, and now Trotsky was ready to destroy the world. "Finally at long last. After years and years of waiting and waiting. Scheming, planning. It has all come into place." 

Ethan tried to reach for his wand, but Trotsky had kicked it out of the way. "You couldn't save Hogwarts. You couldn't even save Penny Haywood." Trotsky told him.  

"No! I did save her! I went into Mexico and I rescued her!" Ethan yelled defiantly. 

Trotsky laughed. "Oh, you fool. Don't you remember? Penny Haywood died there. The only thing you've freed her from is life." He reminded. 

Ethan couldn't believe that. "NO! You LIE!" He tried to strike at Trotsky. But Trotsky simply turned Ethan the other way. He could see a large pole that was hung from a distance. And the corpse of Penny was strapped to it for all to see. 

"Penny! PENNY!" Ethan ran after but found he couldn't even run straight. He then felt something in his stomach. It was a knife. And it was cutting deep. Ethan suddenly fell on the ground on his knees. 

Trotsky was standing above him. With a Big Sword raised. He was going to chop off Ethan's head. "Farewell, Ethan Bauer!" Trotsky swung the sword.

"GAH!" Ethan yelled breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. He was back in the Dorm Rooms. Sickleworth who had been sleeping on Ethan's bed had bounced off and onto Charlie's.

Ethan suddenly found himself not wanting to go back to bed. So he went down to the Common Room. Just starring at the fire and hearing someone else coming down the stairs. 

"E?" Ethan turned to see Ben. 

"You alright?" Ben asked. 

"Bad Dream." Ethan answered. 

"Well, that explains why your bed was drenched in sweat." Ben replied. "What happened this time?"

Ethan sighed. "It was Trotsky... we lost." He answered. 

"Well... let's make sure that we don't lose." Ben replied. 

"Did I wake up Charlie and Jae?" Ethan asked. "Sickleworth kind of flew onto Charlie's bed." 

"Oh, you woke up Charlie. But he went right back to sleep. And Jae... well let's just say that it'll take a Nuclear Bomb to wake him up." Ben answered. 

That didn't surprise Ethan. "Good to know." He said.

"Well, at least it was one bad dream. They happen." Ben replied. 

"Yeah, well. It's like you said. Let's make sure that we don't lose." Ethan commented.

"My thoughts exactly. We should... Nah. Forget it." Ben said.

"What?" Ethan asked.

"Trotsky's not going to stop until he wins. We need to step up the game if we want to beat him." Ben explained.

"What do you mean by that?" Ethan asked.

"Not really sure what it is. I can't really think when I've just woken up in the middle of the night. You going back to bed?" Ben told him.