Chapter 79: Prepare for War.

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." -Robert Frost. 

"Stick the landing!" Ethan crashed onto the Training Grounds, surface. But he wasn't the only one that failed to stick the landing. The other members of the Circle of Khanna had also crashed as well. He noticed that Jacob had landed next to him. But that was when Lizzie landed right on Jacob. And along her was Bill and Orion on top of them. 

"Ow." Jacob grunted from under the weight.

"I want to join on the pile!" Barnaby yelled as he was teleported right onto Jacob. 

"No! WAIT!" Jacob tried to yell. But it was too late as Barnaby crashed right onto Jacob. "OH, COME ON!" 

Jae had fallen right on Erika though. And Chiara fell right onto Jae. "Are you okay, Jae?" Chiara asked. 

"I'm good." Jae answered. "Thanks for breaking my fall, Rath." He thanked.

Rath glared at him. "Get off my face." She pushed them off of her. 

That was when Skye and Badeea had landed as well. "Well, I've had softer landings." Skye commented. 

Badeea quickly got up and looked at a box that she had been carrying with her. She quickly opened it. "The Art Supplies live!" She exclaimed. 

"Wotcher!" Tonks yelled crashing on Badeea's box. 

"And I spoke too soon." Badeea sighed. She took out her wand. "Reparo." She repaired the box. 

"You gotta remember that spell when you're with Tonks." Chiara commented. 

That was when Penny and Tulip came tumbling out next. They both crashed on the hard ground. Except for Dennis who just leaped onto Tulip. He ribbited. 

"Dennis is okay." Tulip muttered. 

"Penny!" Ethan ran over to help her. That was when Saahira and Hakeem came tumbling out next. 

"Ouch. This is not Sand." Hakeem said looking at the grass. 

That was when Talbott and Andre came tumbling out. Or rather, Talbott was launched out and then he turned into a bird. And then Andre had grabbed onto the talons on Talbott. 

"Thank you, Talbott." Andre said. 

Talbott squawked around. Then turned into a human. "Don't mention it." 

And finally Ben and Charlie were all launched airborne. And then they were saved by the Magic Carpet. 

"I like this carpet." Ben declared. 

Everyone had gotten off of each other and started organizing themselves. "Is everyone okay?" Ethan asked. 

"Well, aside from nearly everybody crushing my lungs. I'm fine." Jacob answered. 

"I was talking to everyone, Jacob." Ethan pointed out. 

"Yeah. I know." Jacob replied. 

Bill looked around. He was home again. "We're home." Bill said to Charlie.  

"Never thought you'd see this place again?" Charlie asked. 

Bill shrugged. "I had faith. Had to be tested many times when I was against that Djinn." He admitted. That was when he heard a sharp noise. A Fanged Frisbee had flown out of nowhere and nearly hit Rath in the head, but Rath had bashed it aside. 

"Where did that come from?" Skye asked. 

"No idea. But I got a hunch." Bill answered looking at the direction of Fred and George that were flying on their brooms.