Chapter 56: A Hogwarts Christmas Story. Part 2: How The Wizards saved Christmas.

"Presents loaded?" Tulip asked.

"Check." Barnaby noted. "And the Reindeer are all hooked up right?" He asked.

"We're ready to go." Rudolph answered.

"And now I'm talking to Reindeer." Tulip said to herself, silently. "Am I insane for doing this?" She got in the Sleigh. 

"Um... you sure we should be just taking off with leaving Santa here?" Jae asked.

"He'll be fine. We'll be back when he wakes up." Tulip assured. "Now, mush!" She yelled. 

The Reindeer all looked at her like she was so awkward. "We don't respond to that." Dasher informed.

"I got this." Barnaby said. "Dash Away! Dash Away!" 

The Reindeer all smiled and turned forward.

"Okay! Grab tight, kids!" Rudolph suggested.

"Why do we gotta grab TIGHT?!" Tulip held on to the sleigh as it soared all through the night sky and onto giving out all the presents to the whole world. 

The First stop was stopping over by Surrey, England. "Okay, this is stop #1." Barnaby declared in the middle of the night. "Wherever this is."  

"It's Pivet Drive." Jae clarified. "And this one is 4 Pivet Drive."  

"Well, that's fine. All we got to do is just go down the chimney and give them the presents?" Tulip asked.

"Yes. And we've gotta be done by sunrise." Barnaby answered. "Oh, and we also got to eat the cookies and drink the milk."

"Why do we got to do that?" Tulip asked.

"To let the people know that Santa was here." Barnaby answered. "Everybody knows that."

Tulip rolled her eyes. She fell down the chimney. And fell hard on the fireplace floor. "Ow." She muttered. "That's going to leave a mark."

"Look out below!" Barnaby called. He started to climb down.

"Barnaby, wait until I- Oof!" Barnaby fell on Tulip. 

"Tulip?" Barnaby asked. He looked. "Oh, there you are." He got off. "You have the presents?"

"You were the last one down." Tulip pointed out. "Ugh. They must still be with Jae." 

"On the roof?" Barnaby asked. That was when they saw the sleigh fall down onto the front yard.

"No... it's... it's in the yard." Tulip answered. 

"Hey, guys!" Jae called from the chimney. "The Sleigh brackets fell off. My bad." 

"I noticed." Tulip replied. She went outside and got the presents from the sleigh. 

"Now, how should we arrange them?" Barnaby asked. 

"Just put them around the tree." Tulip answered.

Jae was noticing all the pictures around the living room. "Well... looks like someone's a little obsessed with their kid." He commented. "I mean just look at this pudgy one." He looked at the portrait.

"Okay. Let's get out of here, before someone wakes up." Tulip insisted. But she got held back by Barnaby. 

"Not until we eat the Cookies and the Milk." Barnaby said.

Tulip could see a whole plate of cookies. "Well, maybe it's Chocolate Chip." She thought. She took a bite, but she soon found that it wasn't Chocolate Chip as well it was... "Oatmeal Raisin? Who puts out Oatmeal Raisin Cookies?" She asked. Everyone knew that Oatmeal Raisin was the evil twin of a good piece of Chocolate Chip. And the fact that.