Chapter 87: The Siege of Hogwarts.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt

Ethan had taken out his wand as the Circle of Khanna all split up. Considering that Hogwarts was going to be attacked in all directions and entry points. 

"I'll stay with Ethan." Jacob informed the others.

"I'm staying with you too then." Lizzie declared.

"I'll take Andre, Skye, Barnaby, Liz, Orion, Chiara, and Jae, with me and defend the Quidditch Pitch." Rath informed. "Assuming that's no problem with you guys?"  

"No problem." Chiara answered for everyone as she took out her Control Rod. "Golems, Spread out and Defense Formations." She ordered through the Rod. All the Golems were now moving.

"Chiara. Thanks for everything." Ethan thanked.

"Stay safe." Chiara replied. "All of you." She then left with her group.

Penny held Ethan's hand tightly. And that was when the Ground began to shake.

"An Earthquake?" Tulip asked.

But it wasn't an Earth Quake. Jacob felt it coming. He knew what this meant. "No. Battle Positions." He ordered.

"And what should we do?" Corey asked looking for something to do. And referring to herself and Murphy. 

"Stay inside and defend the inners. You're our last line of defense." Ethan answered. 

"Okay." Corey decided not to argue. She was crippled and so was Murphy.

"Fight well." Murphy said.  

"Take Positions!" Ryder yelled right as people were taking up their posts. Ethan walked over through the Front Courtyard. And right past all the Aurors standing in position in the Courtyard, as well as armed Catapults poised at the hills. As well as those on the Catwalks overlooking the high towers. There were also Protection Shield Charms placed over the Castle Perimeter. 

"Ryder." Ethan greeted. He also noticed Dumbledore, Fudge, Mad Eye, McGonagall, Snape, Sprout, Flitwick, and Akira waiting at the Entrance to the Schools. Over the Bridge stood the Statues ready to defend if need be. 

Hagrid was also armed and ready for battle in his own Half Giant Armor along with Fang. The Hogwarts Ghosts above were all starring at the dark landscape that lay before them. 

"Hey, Ethan." Ryder greeted. He swallowed hard. 

"Where are the rest of the Order of the Phoenix?" Ethan asked. 

"They're over on the towers defending the High Ground." Dumbledore answered. "The Other Hogwarts Professors are out by the Quidditch Pitch." He added.

"That's reassuring." Ethan replied.

"You sure you want to be out on the Front Lines, Mum?" Jacob asked.

"Jacob. I'll be fine. I think if my sons and daughter are going to be in a battle, then so am I. Nobody attacks my little babies. Not on my watch." Caroline answered. She looked out in the open. Then looked at Kassandra. "There's going to be a lot of bad guys coming our way, Kassie. You stay close to me, you hear?" She asked.

Kassandra nodded. 

That was when a Bird came flying through the shield. The Bird had landed and transformed into Talbott.