The End.

Ethan Bauer followed in his Father's Footsteps and took up his potion as an Auror. He was regarded as one of the strongest Aurors of his time. He married Penny Haywood and had 3 children with her. Their First Born, Sean Daniel Bauer in February 18th 1995. 3 years later. They would have a set of twins. Rowan Jacob Bauer. And Scarlett Caroline Bauer. Ethan would also join The Order of the Phoenix during the Second Wizarding War. And would lead a Rebellion against the Ministry of Magic when the Death Eaters took over briefly in 1997 thru 1998. He also told the story of Rowan Khanna and Ben Copper ensuring that they would be remembered for their heroics. He and his brother as well as the rest of the former Circle of Khanna participated in the battle of Hogwarts.

Jacob Bauer joined Ethan in the Auror Department. He would also marry Lizzie Maxson within time. They had one son that they named Duncan after their dead friend Duncan Ashe. Jacob also was cleared of his full crimes as a result of the Cursed Vaults and was free to get his notice that his education was complete. Jacob also gave out survival tips to Curse Breakers should they fall into the Same trap that he did.

Kassandra Bauer went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Like her brothers, she was sorted into Gryffindor for her bravery and courage. She also became fast friends with Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger, finding herself going on many of their adventures with them. She also found herself getting along extremely well with Neville Longbottom.

Penny Haywood married Ethan. Her work in the the field of Potions brought her much deserved recognition from many Witches and Wizards. She stayed with Ethan till death due them part.

Bill Weasley returned to work at Gringotts Bank as a Curse Breaker. He dared not go back to the Middle East on more wild goose chases. Around his time of working as a Curse Breaker, he met Fleur Delacour and fell in love with her. Despite the dismay of Molly and Ginny Weasley. But eventually they relented when they realized how happy Bill was with Fleur.

Nymphadora Tonks continued to pursuit the path of being an Auror. Though she would use her pranking ways and trouble making to help her out. She also joined the Order of the Phoenix during the Second Wizarding War. And fell in love with Remus Lupin. They had one son named Edward Lupin. Nicknamed Ted. She and Lupin were sadly killed in the Final Battle of Hogwarts. But their memories are never truly gone.

Tulip Karasu settled down in England. She spent time trying to figure out what she wanted to do with her life. She worked around Zonko's Joke Shop for a time. And would later help George Weasley run his Joke Shop in Diagon Alley following the death of Fred Weasley. She would also spend her time with Dennis. The one that stood with her to the end through thick and thin.

Barnaby Lee stayed true to his word and helped Saahira and Hakeem take back to the Middle East from the Sages and get Hakeem to take his rightful place as High Sage. When the dust cleared, Barnaby grew closer to Saahira and the two married. Barnaby returned to England with Saahira to help fight against Voldemort. But they both promised to be there for Hakeem when he needed them.

Andre Egwu joined the British National Quidditch Team. His fashion sense earned him super star status as well as a lot of endorsement deals. At the age of 45. Andre Retired and ran a Style Wizards Franchise Store in Diagon Alley. Still never losing his status as Andre Egwu, Style Wizard.

Charlie Weasley moved out to Romania to study Dragons there. He found himself coming back to Hogwarts Next Year to help smuggle Norbert a Baby Dragon and take him to Romania. He also came back to watch the Quidditch Cup Final with his family in 1994. It was also at that time when Dumbledore asked Charlie to bring in as many Romanian Wizards as he could to fight Voldemort. He returned for the Final Battle against Voldemort at Hogwarts.