Chapter 21: Journey to the New World.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." - Lao Tzu.

It turned out that Hogwarts wasn't just great at providing spells and education for Wizards. They also showed compassion for those that needed the help. It was around 2:00pm in Hogwarts by the time that Ethan and the crew gathered supplies. Ethan had received Hagrid's Tent, the same one that Ethan used when he went to Romania with his friends on Bill's Curse Breaking adventure. Kettleburn also donated some of his own supplies like blankets and sleeping rolls. Pitts had Jae and the House Elves make the group some food, sandwiches and those sort of items, including cooking utensils. Even Snape had donated some Potion ingredients for their journey.

For Ethan, it felt different. He should've been excited about going to the United States. The last time he went was a few years ago with his family. Nearly every year around the Christmas holiday, The family would go to The U.S. to visit some relatives of Ethan's Mom. It wasn't Ethan's favorite time, but he made due with what he had. He and Jacob did have some good times learning about different things in America. "The Last time we went to North America was years." He commented as they were starting to wrap things together.

"I wonder if those Hippie Communes or whatever they're called are still around." Jacob replied as they got the sandwiches from Pitts. Ethan told Jacob that was extremely unlikely.

"No, but we're only going to America briefly through the Portkey. Then it's South to Mexico." Ethan pointed out.

"You up for this?" Jacob asked. "This isn't a trip to that Dragon Reserve. This is Mexico."

"I'm aware of what it is." Ethan answered. "And Penny's in there. We've got to get her out." He declared. He couldn't forget that Trotsky knew that Ethan was on his way to Mexico. And that threat. "Come to Mexico. I await you."

"I'm going to Mexico, alright. And I'm getting my girl back." Ethan declared.

"That's the spirit." Jacob replied.

"Hey, Bauer Brothers." Pitts called. "Heard you're going after some nut job named Derek Slayton." 

"You know Slayton?" Ethan asked.

"Every House Elf knows Slayton." Pitts answered. "He's a monster." 

"I'll tell him you say hi. After I knock his teeth out." Ethan replied.

"Come on, Ethan. That Portkey's not going to wait forever." Jacob said. And both he and Jacob took off. Jacob had his usual outfit on, and Ethan had changed into his exploration gear. Which was essentially some leather armor. 

(What the Leather Armor looks like

(What the Leather Armor looks like.)

By the time both Brothers got to the Training Grounds, they could see a small group gathered. And not just the Hogwarts Professors, but Ryder, Mad Eye, Dumbledore, Fudge, and Sanders were there as well. Tulip, Barnaby, Diego, and Erika were already there in their own leather armor. And they were saying goodbyes to some other people. One closer look and Ethan could see who these people were. Their family members. Diego's Mother was hugging Diego. And Tulip's Parents were constantly talking with their daughter. To tell her they love her as well. Rath's father put a hand on Erika's shoulder. "Be careful." He said.