Chapter 38: Gods Among Men.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe.

The Mountains of Japan. After the fall of the mainland to the Samurai. And the Emperor. The many creatures of Japan were forced to live in the Mountains. Away from the world that humans had inhabited. One of these creatures being the Tengu. And that's who Trotsky was coming for.

"You're not going to abandon me in my time of need are you?" Trotsky asked the others.

"Who do you think I am?" Vercingetorix asked back. They both starred at each other until they both laughed.

"We missed you, Uncle Iosef." Talos commented. 

"And I missed you, boys. Seems only yesterday that I came into your lands requesting Sanctuary from the world." Trotsky replied.

"And now we're here." Vercingetorix noted. "In Japan. Requesting to visit the Tengu."

"Where are the Tengu, anyway?" Merula asked. "Shouldn't we have run into them by now?"

Talos turned around to see a large humanoid creature with a red face and an unusually long nose as well as avian wings. "I think we found them."

Vercingetorix started to go with his wand. But Trotsky told him to stand down. "Steady. He's only curious." Trotsky then proceeded to approach the Tengu. "Greetings. I request an audience with your chief."

"And why would we agree to that?" The Tengu asked.

"Because I have something he wants." Trotsky answered.

Trotsky's crew followed the Tengu further into the Forest of the Mountain. To a secret area that muggles would never recognize. "The Chief will see you there." The Tengu informed while pointing to a cave. A cave which Trotsky entered without hesitation. 

"How does he do that?" Merula asked.

"What?" Vercingetorix asked.

"Enter without hesitation. Is it some sort of determination?" Merula asked.

"I'd say so." Talos suggested following Trotsky in.

Trotsky walked in past several of the Tengu who seemed to be meditating on something. And a Chief standing at the center.

"So, you are the Ukrainian who wishes to turn the world into a New World Order." The Chief said.

"You know of me?" Trotsky asked.

"Yes." The Chief answered. "Why else would an outsider come into our lands. Seeking us to further their own cause. You are not the first Human to approach us. And you won't be the last."

"No. But there is a plan at work. My plan. And a Revolution coming." Trotsky explained. "My Revolution."

"Revolution?" The Chief seemed to find it funny. "And what Revolution would that be? There are so many, I've lost track."

"My Revolution is that of our kind. The One of the Wizards." Trotsky answered. "Humans and Wizards are heading towards a war path with each other. And make no mistake, the Humans now have the weapons to destroy us. I have no doubt that you remember the Nukes."

"We are aware of the Nukes. But, we cannot fight them." The Chief pointed out.

"Unless you join me." Trotsky replied. "I have rallied the Death Eaters, the Gallic, the Norse, the Americans, the Hide Behinds, and the Mexicans to my side. And now... I seek you."